It’s been suggested, “a picture is worth a thousand words.” And we take that to heart. Our goal at SpeedPro Imaging, the nation’s most trusted trade show partner, is to deliver eye-catching, mesmerizing event graphics that will leave your audience – exhibitors and visitors alike – speechless.
No matter the facility’s size or configuration, SpeedPro is the resource equipped to convey the event’s branding. We provide vivid outdoor signage and expressive flags, bright indoor signage, colorful directional signage, as well as dramatic elevator wraps, sharp window graphics, and animated floor graphics. As the nation’s most trusted trade show partner, we can do it all for trade show event hosts – transforming stale and bland convention centers into monumental and unforgettable trade show sites.
Here’s the beautiful news for trade show hosts – statistics suggest 2017 is a comeback year for the industry. After being a bit groggy following the recession, there’s an emerging sentiment among trade show analysts for 2017— optimism. Multiple surveys among leading event organizers across the country revealed an expectation of growth this year. The Center for Exhibition Industry Research is anticipating a growth rate in 2017 3.5% higher than the record set back in 2007. SpeedPro, the nation’s most trusted trade show partner, will help any trade show host maximize their budget for 2017 events and ensure they elevate their artistic expression to match the renewed interest.
Guess who is taking notice and preparing for the projected uptick? The very convention centers with whom trade show hosts partner. The Trade Show News Network just published an article called “Convention Venues Big and Small Invest in Expansion and Upgrade Projects.” The opening paragraph suggests convention centers are planning to go BIG in 2017:
In order to meet the growing needs of convention groups, retain existing clients and compete with other similar-sized destinations for group business, more and more cities and their convention and visitors’ bureaus are recognizing the importance of investing in convention center upgrade and expansion projects.
Specifically, these five cities are among the dozens gearing up for what is expected to be multiple years of trade show success:
- Anaheim, CA – The Anaheim Convention Center is a few months away from completing a $190 million transformation.
- Cincinnati, OH – Discussions are intensifying to expand the Duke Energy Center.
- Las Vegas, NV – The Las Vegas Convention Center is undergoing a $1.4 billion, multi-year, four-phase expansion.
- Orlando, FL – The Orange County Convention Center has embarked on a five-year, $187-million capital improvement plan.
- Winston-Salem, NC – The $20 million renovations at Benton Convention Center are nearing completion
When people arrive at your trade show, we know attendees are looking for opportunities to be informed. We know they’re looking to network. But in 2017, event show hosts need to step their game up; it’s all about holding attention. Whether through engagement or entertainment, we’re confident the graphics at SpeedPro, the nation’s most trusted trade show partner, can accomplish that.
And while a few developing, high-tech trends, such as virtual reality and artificial intelligence, are sure to captivate audiences on show floors this year, trade show hosts must still do their part of setting the scene with big, bold graphics that instruct, inform, guide and WOW. Here are some projects SpeedPro can tackle to help trade show hosts put their best face forward:
- Event Graphics – SpeedPro can help trade show hosts, and any exhibitor, with trade show booths, table tops, table throws and so much more.
- Wall Murals – SpeedPro can create custom-sized, awe-inspiring wall murals that make a statement as attendees navigate the trade show.
- Directional Signage – Speaking of navigation, SpeedPro can ensure all attendees know where they’re going, taking the burden off your staff’s shoulders.
- Retractable Banners – SpeedPro can also create a series of portable and adjustable retractable banners to help trade show hosts deliver key messages anywhere at any time.
- And much more…check out our full list of services for more.
Richard Arrington is a SpeedPro Imaging owner with extensive knowledge on trade show event best practices. Arrington knows the importance of graphics designed to showcase the event. He says it’s best to let SpeedPro Imaging handle the printing while hosting companies tackle the logistics. According to Arrington, he and all other SpeedPro Imaging franchises across the country are committed to being a true partner for trade show hosts – one that handles complicated variables so hosts can focus on their logistical strengths.
“When you have a big event, there are so many variables,” said Arrington. “At SpeedPro, we take care of any issues that come up and make sure everything goes right. Even if displays are misplaced or are damaged, we are there to help in a crisis, too. We will work with someone in the local market to ensure our clients put their best face forward when the conference occurs. If the show starts tomorrow, we will find a way to ensure a replacement is ready.”
For those reasons and so many more, SpeedPro Imaging is always there for trade show hosts as the nation’s most trusted trade show partner. We’re ready to collaborate with you and will work diligently to deliver trade show graphics solutions custom-built for your needs.
It’s time for you to be seen, be heard, and be chosen with SpeedPro this year. Reach out to your local SpeedPro studio to get started.