Graphic Design Internships
SpeedPro Imaging is the premier franchisor in the sign and graphics industry. Come intern at our fun, high energy headquarters in Centennial, Colorado! In this position, you will play a critical role in helping actualize our mission of helping others achieve their goals through franchising.
This position requires the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with a great attitude! You’ll be interfacing daily with our franchisees, our corporate team and our various vendors, and visitors. To be one of our Graphic Design interns you will need to be creative, extremely organized and have great interpersonal skills.
We are looking for a part-time Graphic Design Intern who is ready to move into their career. We are looking for a detail-oriented, multi-tasker who is well organized and has project management skills with a passion for creativity. Our interns will work closely with the Marketing Department and assist in the creation of various marketing materials. Projects will consist of creating advertisements, direct mail pieces, sales collateral, and images to be used on social media, email newsletters, and website, as well as other graphic design needs that occur at the home office of a franchise system. Interns will work directly with the Marketing Department at our office in Centennial, Colorado and hours are flexible to work with school and work requirements.
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using well organized, appealing graphics
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Perform other duties as assigned
Experience, Education and Skills:
- Working towards or completed a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Graphic Design or related major
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator and experience in Adobe Photoshop
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback
- Great personality with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, organizational, and analytic skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Needs to be self-motivated to work independently and in a team environment
Attitude and Work Ethic:
The person that will fill this job will be able to commit to the following:
- Positive Attitude: I will be cheerful and positive thinking at all times. I understand that attitude drives behavior that drives results.
- Integrity: I am honest and open in all relationships.
- Problem Solver: I bring solutions not problems to situations.
- Accountability: I bring results not reasons. I admit when I am wrong and take responsibility to resolve the situation.
- Finisher: I finish what I start.
- Fun: We get a result and then celebrate. I am upbeat and support my colleagues.
- Communication: I make sure that clear communication exists and use multiple channels if necessary. I communicate any changes to prior agreements and expectations.
- Proactive: I do not wait to be told what to do. I use my good judgment to anticipate needs of my teammates.
- Learning: I love to learn and am not afraid to take developmental risks in order to improve as a professional and a person. I commit to continuous improvement.
- Committed: I think of ways to improve myself and the organization/business at all times. Even when I am off the clock, I do not check out.
- Helpful: I look for ways to add value to the company and to franchisees at all times.
To apply, please send a copy of your Resume and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org