A Hollywood star steps onto the red carpet, turns, smiles. The flash of cameras lights up the night. In the background: a step-and-repeat banner.
We’ve all witnessed this scene play out on television. If you’re eagle-eyed, you may have noticed the repeat banner behind the actor. Step-and-repeat banners are large backdrops that are frequently used in fashion shows and red-carpet events. Often with repeating logos, these banners show up behind celebrities in pictures and videos, giving the businesses who sponsored the repeat backdrop banner exposure.Request a Quote
Why Use a Step-and-Repeat Banner?
The right step-and-repeat banner, used correctly, will help your business:
- Create a VIP feel: If your business is hosting any event where you want a red carpet or a formal, VIP feel, step-and-repeat banners are a wonderful way to make guests feel like celebrities. Place banners in front of a red carpet or entrance, and get ready to take photos.
- Brand your logo: With your logo prominently featured on the banner, anyone who takes a photo in front of the banner and shares it later will be effectively spreading your marketing message. By associating your brand with a luxury red-carpet event, you can also position yourself as a luxury or professional organization.
- Gain exposure: Banners with logos are very visible and get attention. Guests also love the look and feel of posing on the red carpet, just like their favorite celebrities. By recreating the experience for them, you may be increasing the chances that the photo will be shared — with your logo front and center.
- Create a selfie station: Selfie stations are essentially photo booths without the walls. Repeat banners form the backdrop for the pictures, and you can vary that background to match the theme of the event and encourage multiple selfies. Persuade people to share their selfies with a hashtag on social media for even more brand exposure.
You can use repeat backdrops in several different ways. Consider the following:
- Events: Grand openings, birthdays and any special events can be enhanced with a repeating backdrop.
- Launches: A banner can ensure you get many photos of your team and customers holding your new product in front of your logo. These shots can be useful to post online and send to the media.
- Annual meetings: You can build your company culture by getting photos of your team members in front of your logo.
- Weddings: Banners can create unique wedding photos and be a great offering for any wedding business. These are great for Monogram touches with the couple’s initials or for photo booth backdrops.
- Galas: A repeat backdrop will let you create a red carpet walk for your formal event.
- Trade shows: At trade shows, you can set up a photo booth or use the backdrop to ensure your logo features prominently in any photos of the event.
- Conventions: Convention banners can include logos or even a marketing message that you want to share.
- Social media: Social media users love taking photos, and by setting up photo areas with a repeat backdrop at any event, you can increase the chances of more social media exposure.
- Demos: Want smiling photos of customers with your new product? A step-and-repeat banner will help you get those photos with plenty of instances of your logo included.
Choosing the Right Repeat Backdrop
Most step-and-repeat banners include multiple instances of a logo or emblem. When you’re choosing your banner, you’ll want to make sure the colors are contrasting so that they “pop” in photos. You’ll also want them to be visible and easy to see. When you need help with sizing and printing, turn to your local SpeedPro studio or contact us for a free consultation or quote.
The Acadiana region of Louisiana includes Lafayette, Scott, Ossun and many other French Acadian areas in the south of the state. With a large population of friendly, hard-working people, Acadiana has many small- and medium-sized businesses striving to connect with customers every day. Large-format printing can help your company attract new clients and stand out from the rest.
Imagine your company’s cars with full or partial vehicle wraps or decals driving around downtown Lafayette during rush hour, spreading the word about your business’s specialty, whether you work in hospitality or healthcare. SpeedPro Acadiana can do this and so much more. Our sign company produces indoor signage to direct people around your retail shop or outdoor signage to draw people to your front door.
Why Choose SpeedPro Acadiana?
SpeedPro Acadiana loves to try new things. If you have a particular challenge, we’ll take on your project no matter how big or small. You can count on us to act as your partner who will turn your vision into a reality.
Discover the value of visual communication to relay information to your customers. From tabletoppers to decals, everything you produce with SpeedPro will reflect our signature high quality. Other reasons you should choose us, include:
- Exceptional communication: You will stay informed throughout every step in the process, so you know what’s happening with your large-format printing.
- Speed: You will get your projects back quickly to meet your deadlines.
- Dependability: Your time is valuable, and we respect that. When we say we’ll have something done, we have it done.
- Professionalism: We have worked with many clients in many industries and we’ve developed a reputation for reliability and value. You will enjoy working with SpeedPro.
Most of all, our products work. You get the results you want when you invest in quality communications. We bring your message to life.
Contact SpeedPro Acadiana Today
SpeedPro is the country’s leader in wide-format printing. We produce high-quality products that demand notice and elevate your business to new heights. Schedule a consultation with or request a quote from SpeedPro Acadania today.