A-frame signs, also known as sandwich boards or sidewalk signs are portable and highly effective ways to draw customers to your business. You’ve probably seen them outside of cafes and stores.
Affordable, simple and effective, sandwich boards are a great way to reach out to anyone walking by and convince them to give your business a chance. SpeedPro can help you create unique and high-quality signs for a variety of indoor and outdoor A-Frame applications.Request a Quote
Where’s the Sidewalk Sign?
Despite their name, sidewalk signs aren’t just for sidewalks. They’re also popularly used for:
- Open houses
- Promotions and sales outside of stores, restaurants and other businesses
- Directional information, to tell customers you’re around the corner or just moved
- Special events signs
- Just opened signs
- Today’s specials
- Fun messages to intrigue customers to stop in
- Trade shows and indoor events
Best Signage Tips
You can turn to SpeedPro to create your A-frame sign. Before you plan out your sign, you’ll want to keep a few tips in mind:
- Keep it simple: Don’t feel you need to list all the details of a promotion or event. People walking by will take only a quick peek at first, so draw them in with a short, pithy quote, irresistible deal, humor or a great graphic. Look for something that will make pedestrians and drivers slow down and look.
- Stand out: Sandwich boards may be common, so use a laugh-out-loud joke, stunning colors or something unusual to make your design stand out. Feeling stuck? SpeedPro has in-house graphic designers to help you out.
- Consider a sign you can change: You can buy sandwich signs you can change up to reflect new offers. If you’re going to be taking your sign to trade shows or want it to reflect new sales, consider getting the outside structure along with panels you can swap out.
- Don’t make a fair-weather sign: Will your sign be outside? If so, make sure it’s heavy enough not to top over easily and sturdy enough not to melt or run in the rain. If you’re not sure which A-frames or signs are best don’t worry, our studio professionals are here to help answer all of your questions and guide you in the right direction.
The Dallas-Fort Worth area has expanded quickly in recent years, with the population of nearby Frisco swelling to record highs. Even tourism is soaring, with many people coming to the area to enjoy the combination of Texan hospitality and exceptional schools, culture and job opportunities. A lot of small- and medium-sized businesses want to find footing in this region, and that means reaching the many potential customers who reside in the Addison region.
Get the Large-Format Printing Your Business Requires
Everything’s bigger in Texas, and that includes your wide-format printing needs. Go big to grab the attention you want for your products. Just imagine how many calls from potential customers you can generate from unique custom trade show booths and step and repeat banners that highlight your strengths.
Why Choose SpeedPro Addison?
You’ll enjoy working with us because of this can-do attitude. You receive high-value products you can use again when you choose SpeedPro Addison. We’ll act as an extension of your team to create something you will be proud of you. People come to us again and again because of our:
- Outstanding quality: Our sign company uses the best materials to make your signage, decals, elevator wraps and more.
- Environmental friendliness: Green practices are important to you and us, which is why we use latex ink and quick-dry printing processes.
- Speed: When you need a quick turnaround to hit your internal deadlines, you can count on SpeedPro Addison to deliver the job quickly and professionally.
Contact SpeedPro Addison Today
SpeedPro brings your message to life. Connect with new customers and tell them about your services and products in an eye-catching way. See how large-format printing can make a difference in your bottom line. Reach out today to schedule a consultation or request a quote from SpeedPro Addison.