GENERAL FILE REQUIREMENTS/ART GUIDELINES
*** Please send color proof or online file proof *** for accurate reproduction of your file
ACCEPTABLE FILE FORMATS:
- PDF: OUTLINE ALL FONTS/TEXT
- Adobe Illustrator CC(2015) or below: OUTLINE ALL FONTS/TEXT
- Adobe Photoshop CC(2015) or below: Provide at a minimum of 150 dpi @ 100% scale
- .eps, .tiff or .jpg: Provide at a minimum of 150 dpi @ 100% scale
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR FILES:
- Illustrator and Photoshop are PREFERED, as they are more suitableto large format printing.
- If using In-Design, or Corel, OUTLINE ALL FONTS/TEXT andexport your files as an EPS or PDF
- Embed all linked files and images – PREFERED – If sending linked raster images, linked images must also be sent in theoriginal high-resolution format for best results.
- OUTLINE ALL FONTS/TEXT If fonts cannot be converted to outlines, send .ttf and PC fonts with original artwork.
- All files must be CMYK or RGB.
- Any critical PMS colors pertaining to logos or corporate identity should benoted as Pantone Coated or Uncoated, with CMYK percentages provided.
CUT VINYL GRAPHICS/ROUTER CUT SUBSTRATE
- All cut lines must be in vector format. (Illustrator lines, paths and outlined fonts)
- Assign PMS values for color matching of any specialty colored vinyl
- Flash drive, CD/DVD, email (if less than 10mb)
- Upload file to: Use UPLOAD FILES on website