Custom printed fabric can create stunning art work, wall dividers, POP displays and more. SpeedPro offers digital fabric printing on a variety of fabrics, including polyester, canvas, polyester/cotton blends and cotton. These fabrics are available in matte or satin finish and in different sizes.Request a Quote
Why Printed Fabric?
Since vinyl and plastics are so popular, why opt for fabric? Fabric branding offers a few advantages. They:
- Are green: You may not want to use petroleum products. Perhaps you prefer a more natural product, such as cotton. That option — along with several others — exists with fabric signs, giving you access to your ideal signage solution.
- Are great for art prints: Canvas prints will help you create fine art prints, including custom art for your walls. Whether you want to have historic photos of your business as gallery prints or another style, you can customize your interior with printed fabric.
- Create a unique look: Wall dividers made with printed fabric or printed banners look and feel very different than vinyl, and their texture can help make your displays and messages more eye-catching.
- Prove durable: Canvas is a thick, durable material that ages well.
- Block out light: Thicker canvas lets less light through, while thinner cotton can be applied for backlit displays, allowing you to use lighting in innovative ways as part of your graphics setup.
- Offer endless options: we can print your custom design on a bolt of fabric which opens a new world of options including custom upholstery, window coverings, display options and more.
Printed fabrics also work in a variety of settings, including:
- POP displays
- Backlit displays
- Standing displays
- Interior displays
- Table coverings
Working With Printed Fabric
Printed graphics on fabric do require some extra attention. You need to ensure that the fabric you choose works with the display or use you have in mind. It’s also critical to partner with experts who understand how to print high-quality graphics that are true-to-color with no blurring.
Fortunately, SpeedPro has more than 20 years of industry experience as well as a team of experts who can help. Our in-house graphic designers can create the graphics you envision and we can mount your graphics whether you want a stretch display or not.
Worried your graphics will end up blurry on fabric? It’s not a concern you need to hold onto. Our graphics team will clean up your images and designs, and our top-of-the-line printing capabilities ensure clean edges, pure color and the exact look you want.
SpeedPro is willing to take on any custom job. SpeedPro loves a challenge, and with years of experience, we know all the tricks and tools of the trade to put together amazing graphics for any application. Reach out to your local SpeedPro studio, or contact us for a free consultation or quote.
The Apex/Cary area of North Carolina has grown quickly in recent years, with new technology and improving infrastructure attracting new residents. The increasing size of the population has led to more businesses raising their flags. It’s a great time to start a small- or medium-sized business, and when you do it, you’ll want to stand out from the competition.
The best way to make a statement? Bold, eye-catching graphics that let people know who you are and why you can help them. The experts at SpeedPro Apex can make your vision a reality. Our large-format printing solutions meet your needs and accomplish your aims, whether you want to advertise an upcoming sale with an elevator wrap or send delivery vans with full, partial or decal vehicle wraps around town to expand your branding.
You can find so many ways to use wide-format printing to make a difference in your business’s bottom line and improve your name recognition. Creative, well-planned graphics executed by SpeedPro Apex put you in the driver’s seat. See how we can aid your small- or medium-sized business with your visual communication needs.
Get Large-Format Printing for Your NC Company
What do you need to help your business grow? Whether you want trade show displays or step and repeat that will pop, indoor signage to guide people around the office or outdoor signage to signal where your retail shop is located, our sign company can help. We specialize in visual communications that relay useful information to your potential customers. The right signage and graphics can create new relationships that grow into steady business.
No task is too big or small for the team at SpeedPro Apex. Our capabilities and services include:
- Wall graphics
- Fleet wraps
- Window graphics and decals
- Backlit graphics
- Floor graphics
- And more
Why Pick SpeedPro Apex?
As the nation’s leader in wide-format graphics, we have aided companies just like yours throughout the region in North Carolina. We understand what customers in this area respond to and how you can set yourself apart from the competition. With experiencing working with companies in dozens of sectors, including real estate, athletic organizations and government, you can trust us to help grow your bottom line.
We rely on state-of-the-art technology to provide winning solutions for our clients. Each graphic we design has a specific purpose — to achieve your goals. We collaborate closely with you to develop a solution that truly works for your business. You’ll appreciate many things about working with us, such as our:
- Speed: We can meet quick deadlines.
- Dedication to the environment: We use green approaches such as quick-dry printing processes.
- Reliability: We communicate with you throughout the graphic design, creation and installation process.
- Precision: We use digital measurements to ensure an exact fit on our graphics.
Contact SpeedPro Apex Today
We have assisted customers in Apex and Cary as well as Raleigh, Wake and Chatham counties. We start with a one-on-one discussion, determine your specific needs and decide what will benefit you the most. What are you waiting for? Reach out to us today to schedule a consultation or request a quote from SpeedPro Apex.