Custom printed fabric can create stunning art work, wall dividers, POP displays and more. SpeedPro offers digital fabric printing on a variety of fabrics, including polyester, canvas, polyester/cotton blends and cotton. These fabrics are available in matte or satin finish and in different sizes.Request a Quote
Why Printed Fabric?
Since vinyl and plastics are so popular, why opt for fabric? Fabric branding offers a few advantages. They:
- Are green: You may not want to use petroleum products. Perhaps you prefer a more natural product, such as cotton. That option — along with several others — exists with fabric signs, giving you access to your ideal signage solution.
- Are great for art prints: Canvas prints will help you create fine art prints, including custom art for your walls. Whether you want to have historic photos of your business as gallery prints or another style, you can customize your interior with printed fabric.
- Create a unique look: Wall dividers made with printed fabric or printed banners look and feel very different than vinyl, and their texture can help make your displays and messages more eye-catching.
- Prove durable: Canvas is a thick, durable material that ages well.
- Block out light: Thicker canvas lets less light through, while thinner cotton can be applied for backlit displays, allowing you to use lighting in innovative ways as part of your graphics setup.
- Offer endless options: we can print your custom design on a bolt of fabric which opens a new world of options including custom upholstery, window coverings, display options and more.
Printed fabrics also work in a variety of settings, including:
- POP displays
- Backlit displays
- Standing displays
- Interior displays
- Table coverings
Working With Printed Fabric
Printed graphics on fabric do require some extra attention. You need to ensure that the fabric you choose works with the display or use you have in mind. It’s also critical to partner with experts who understand how to print high-quality graphics that are true-to-color with no blurring.
Fortunately, SpeedPro has more than 20 years of industry experience as well as a team of experts who can help. Our in-house graphic designers can create the graphics you envision and we can mount your graphics whether you want a stretch display or not.
Worried your graphics will end up blurry on fabric? It’s not a concern you need to hold onto. Our graphics team will clean up your images and designs, and our top-of-the-line printing capabilities ensure clean edges, pure color and the exact look you want.
SpeedPro is willing to take on any custom job. SpeedPro loves a challenge, and with years of experience, we know all the tricks and tools of the trade to put together amazing graphics for any application. Reach out to your local SpeedPro studio, or contact us for a free consultation or quote.
With booming industries including technology, government and entertainment, Austin has become one of the country’s up-and-coming cities. The popularity of festivals such as South by Southwest has raised the area’s profile and attracted new businesses looking for ways to stand out. Large-format printing provides a way for companies to set themselves apart from the competition.
We can do this and more. SpeedPro Austin will never say no to your request, no matter how big or how small. We collaborate with you to achieve your vision. Let us bring your message to life with graphics exhibiting our unparalleled level of quality.
Large-Format Printing Solutions in Austin
Our capabilities include a range of products designed to draw attention to your business and make you stand out. Perhaps you envision full, partial or decal vehicle wraps on your delivery vans cruising around South by Southwest. Or maybe you want outdoor signage to signal where your business is located or indoor signage to direct people through your office.
Why You Should Select Outdoor Signage and More From SpeedPro Austin
How did we become the nation’s leading wide-format printing company? A combination of outstanding service and superlative products. We always go the extra step to exceed our clients’ expectations, whether it’s using green-friendly latex ink or deploying state-of-the-art technology to create solutions you will love.
Our graphics make you look good. When you choose SpeedPro as your sign company, you can count on high-quality materials that will last for a long time. Customers who see these visual representations of your business will be impressed by your commitment to winning new business and investment in your future.
Request a Quote From SpeedPro Austin Today
Our sign company has worked with companies in dozens of industries, including real estate, hospitality and manufacturing. We understand what works for businesses like yours to meet their loftiest goals. Contact us today to set up a consultation or request a quote.