Cost-Effective Vehicle Wraps-The #1 Marketing Tool for Service-Based BusinessesMARCH 3, 2017| SpeedPro
Return-on-Investment – (ROI) – the acronym that sends many marketers into a tailspin when clients ask for it. That’s not the case at SpeedPro, particularly when it comes to cost-effective vehicle wraps – the fastest growing marketing tool available in today’s world for service-based business owners.
Speaking of ROI and metrics, the industry growth numbers speak for themselves when it comes to the impact cost-effective vehicle wraps are creating for local business owners. Consider:
According to Traffic Audit Bureau for Media Measurement (TAB), vehicle wraps generate 30,000 to 70,000 views per day and revenues for the US Auto Wrap market are expected to explode in the next six years – rising from $480 million in 2016 to $1.3 billion in 2022.
Vehicle wraps generate up to 70,000 impressions per day.
- 97% of drivers remember ads on commercial vehicles (Only 19% remember billboards)
- 48% of drivers view vehicle wraps as the most unique form of advertising
- 27% of drivers buy products and services based on a company’s commercial graphics
As you can tell, we see things differently at SpeedPro. We’re all about numbers, sales, and ROI. We’re constantly searching for ways to improve the graphic solutions we offer our clients and are eager to show clients the marketing tools best-suited to elevate their marketing efforts.
And recently, we’ve noticed that nothing is outperforming cost-effective vehicle wraps. Here are a few of the key advantages of SpeedPro vehicle wraps that are giving our clients a game-changing edge over the competition:
Vehicle wraps are cost-effective advertising – Vehicle wraps generate more than 2,500 impressions per dollar spent and are seen by 9 million other vehicles per year.
- Vehicle wraps function as a powerful, traveling billboard – The average American drives over 300 miles each week, meaning your vehicle wrap possesses an incredible potential to reach and influence countless drivers in and around your community.
- Vehicle wraps elevate the appearance of service-based businesses – Regardless of whether you’re a one-man-band or a multi-unit franchise operation, vehicle wraps provide you and/or your fleet with a clean-cut, professional appearance that enhances your reputation with current and potential customers.
- Vehicle wraps are durable and long-lasting – Not only do vehicle wraps look good, they also preserve and protect paint and vehicle exteriors. Furthermore, vehicle wraps are easy to repair, patch up, and/or replace so your traveling billboard won’t be off the road for long!
- Vehicle wraps can be custom-built for ANY vehicle – Bring any vehicle to us at SpeedPro and we can turn it into a powerful marketing tool for your brand. We wrap taxis, vans, trucks, boats, RV’s, trailers, buses, and everything in between!
- Vehicle wraps are a mobile extension of your brand – Vehicle wraps aren’t just for service-based business owners. We love working with brick-and-mortar business owners seeking an opportunity to take their brand/products on the road.
- Vehicle wraps are excellent for grand openings and announcements – Vehicle wraps are also an excellent way to spread the word on a new restaurant or business and/or showcase big changes/new announcements that your customers need to know.
- And most importantly, vehicle wrap ROI is trackable and measurable – At SpeedPro, we work with our customers to ensure they include a custom phone number, e-mail address or landing page on their cost-effective vehicle wrap so they can track the number of leads they generate!
Oh, and here’s the best news – we can turn vehicle wraps around in just 72 hours at any SpeedPro location around the country, besting the industry standard of 5-7 days by 2 days or more. So, not only do we make you look good, we do it fast!