Festival Season in Focus: Turn Up The Volume For Festivals And Outdoor Events With Speedpro ImagingMAY 22, 2017| SpeedPro
We’ve packed up the parkas and scarfs and are donning dapper seersuckers and stunning sundresses. Winter is in our rear-view mirror, spring is in full bloom, and summer, summer, summertime is just around the corner. The temperature is rising, and so should your expectations to generate business as customers focus on the great outdoors. SpeedPro Imaging, the nation’s most trusted festival, and outdoor events partner is ready to help you turn up and show out as the festive season kicks into high gear.
While there’s no scientific fact to prove it, it’s safe to say we’re a nation that likes to party. Miley Cyrus even wrote a song about it. And nothing, at this moment, defines summertime more than festivals and outdoor events. A whopping 32 millionpeople attended at least one U.S. music festival in 2014. There’s been a meteoric rise in the popularity of music festivals this decade – Coachella, Bonnaroo, Austin City Limits—are all must-attend events for hundreds of thousands of music fans.
Consider this write-up from data management platform Umbel:
After a decade of consistent growth in the music festival business, many cities are more than happy to host one. The local economies of the host cities benefit greatly as they are infused with millions of dollars in additional tourism-related revenue. Fans come for the music and the unique experience, and sponsors and advertisers love that they have a truly captive audience, not just for a few minutes but for multiple days. Which is why so many brands are willing to pay megabucks to sponsor them in multiple ways.
And the big-ticket festivals are paying dividends for the organizers responsible for them. The five biggest festivals grossed more than $183 million in ticket sales in 2014.
But it’s not just the big-name music events that draw people outside during these two climate friendly seasons. It’s your local street festivals, food truck rodeos, and renaissance fairs.
For instance, a weekly lunchtime farmer’s market in downtown Raleigh, North Carolina in the summer of 2015 generated more than 100,000 shoppers, resulting in $200,000 in spending.
Whether you’re in Memphis, West Virginia, or Charleston, SC, the country is hungry to congregate outside with their neighbors. And this is where SpeedPro Imaging, the nation’s most trusted festival and outdoor events planner, is best suited to help you satisfy that hunger with BIG. BOLD. GRAPHICS.
Let SpeedPro Imaging, with our spectacular, high-impact graphic display options, make your festival the next “big thing.” Our customizable graphic solutions will convey your message starting with the promotional phase. Watch in amazement as your grand vision is brought to reality when you partner with SpeedPro Imaging to create dynamic stage banners and extraordinary signage that visually enhances the festive atmosphere.
- Tents – Nothing says street festival more than a tent. And SpeedPro Imaging’s tents will speak your event’s language. Our versatile, portable and customized tents invite passersby to stop and discover what’s inside.
- Flags – SpeedPro Imaging flags will get the word out on one or both sides. Blade or teardrop, feather or flutter, your local studio can help you design mesmerizing flags.
- Floor Graphics – We aim to amaze and astound from the ground up. Let us provide an extra WOW with directional floor graphics. Exterior concrete or asphalt? No match for SpeedPro Imaging’s adhesive prints that are the true definition of durability.
- Vehicle Wraps – Playing host to a food truck rodeo? Spice up that beat-up old truck with our customizable graphics that will drive home your messaging.
- Digital Signage – Here’s a solution when you need to communicate multiple messages. We specialize in engaging signage limited only by your imagination.
As a festival organizer, you have enough to worry about. When you team-up with SpeedPro Imaging, the nation’s most trusted festival and outdoor events planner, know that your graphics opportunities will be managed in a timely fashion.
For more information about SpeedPro Imaging, the nation’s most trusted restaurant graphics partner, and to contact your local SpeedPro to get started, please visit https://www.speedpro.com/locations/.