A-frame signs, also known as sandwich boards or sidewalk signs are portable and highly effective ways to draw customers to your business. You’ve probably seen them outside of cafes and stores.
Affordable, simple and effective, sandwich boards are a great way to reach out to anyone walking by and convince them to give your business a chance. SpeedPro can help you create unique and high-quality signs for a variety of indoor and outdoor A-Frame applications.Request a Quote
Where’s the Sidewalk Sign?
Despite their name, sidewalk signs aren’t just for sidewalks. They’re also popularly used for:
- Open houses
- Promotions and sales outside of stores, restaurants and other businesses
- Directional information, to tell customers you’re around the corner or just moved
- Special events signs
- Just opened signs
- Today’s specials
- Fun messages to intrigue customers to stop in
- Trade shows and indoor events
Best Signage Tips
You can turn to SpeedPro to create your A-frame sign. Before you plan out your sign, you’ll want to keep a few tips in mind:
- Keep it simple: Don’t feel you need to list all the details of a promotion or event. People walking by will take only a quick peek at first, so draw them in with a short, pithy quote, irresistible deal, humor or a great graphic. Look for something that will make pedestrians and drivers slow down and look.
- Stand out: Sandwich boards may be common, so use a laugh-out-loud joke, stunning colors or something unusual to make your design stand out. Feeling stuck? SpeedPro has in-house graphic designers to help you out.
- Consider a sign you can change: You can buy sandwich signs you can change up to reflect new offers. If you’re going to be taking your sign to trade shows or want it to reflect new sales, consider getting the outside structure along with panels you can swap out.
- Don’t make a fair-weather sign: Will your sign be outside? If so, make sure it’s heavy enough not to top over easily and sturdy enough not to melt or run in the rain. If you’re not sure which A-frames or signs are best don’t worry, our studio professionals are here to help answer all of your questions and guide you in the right direction.
SpeedPro Boca Raton North
Florida holds so much appeal. From the beautiful beaches to the warm weather year-round, the state attracts many people looking for a better climate and access to the shore. For businesses in Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties, finding a way to stand out from the competition is critical. SpeedPro Boca Raton North has the expertise and knowledge to assist you with stunning large-format graphics.
Discover the Best Large-Format Printing in Boca Raton
Boca Raton businesses need graphics for a variety of reasons. You may use them to help people navigate your office with indoor signage, or you may need outdoor signage to direct visitors through your business park. You can also use graphics to advertise specials on gym memberships or sales on cars.
Pick SpeedPro Boca Raton for Outdoor Signage and More
Our clients have high standards, and so do we. We work to exceed your expectations with every project. People love collaborating with us because we listen to their input and incorporate it into our designs. This makes for a pleasant, low-stress experience. Other benefits to partnering with SpeedPro Boca Raton North include:
- State-of-the-art technology: We keep abreast of technological advances and include them in our projects to give you the best, most efficient product.
- Effective communication: We inform you about every step in the process, and we always make time to answer your questions.
- Quick turnarounds: When you have a deadline for a project, we work with you to meet it by finishing things fast.
Set up a Consultation With SpeedPro Boca Raton North
Let us partner with you to bring your message to life. Imagine seeing your branding on the side of a building or watching delivery vans advertise your logo driving around town. You will love the results our outstanding wide-format printing solutions can deliver. Contact us today to get a quote on your next project or set up a consultation.