A Hollywood star steps onto the red carpet, turns, smiles. The flash of cameras lights up the night. In the background: a step-and-repeat banner.
We’ve all witnessed this scene play out on television. If you’re eagle-eyed, you may have noticed the repeat banner behind the actor. Step-and-repeat banners are large backdrops that are frequently used in fashion shows and red-carpet events. Often with repeating logos, these banners show up behind celebrities in pictures and videos, giving the businesses who sponsored the repeat backdrop banner exposure.Request a Quote
Why Use a Step-and-Repeat Banner?
The right step-and-repeat banner, used correctly, will help your business:
- Create a VIP feel: If your business is hosting any event where you want a red carpet or a formal, VIP feel, step-and-repeat banners are a wonderful way to make guests feel like celebrities. Place banners in front of a red carpet or entrance, and get ready to take photos.
- Brand your logo: With your logo prominently featured on the banner, anyone who takes a photo in front of the banner and shares it later will be effectively spreading your marketing message. By associating your brand with a luxury red-carpet event, you can also position yourself as a luxury or professional organization.
- Gain exposure: Banners with logos are very visible and get attention. Guests also love the look and feel of posing on the red carpet, just like their favorite celebrities. By recreating the experience for them, you may be increasing the chances that the photo will be shared — with your logo front and center.
- Create a selfie station: Selfie stations are essentially photo booths without the walls. Repeat banners form the backdrop for the pictures, and you can vary that background to match the theme of the event and encourage multiple selfies. Persuade people to share their selfies with a hashtag on social media for even more brand exposure.
You can use repeat backdrops in several different ways. Consider the following:
- Events: Grand openings, birthdays and any special events can be enhanced with a repeating backdrop.
- Launches: A banner can ensure you get many photos of your team and customers holding your new product in front of your logo. These shots can be useful to post online and send to the media.
- Annual meetings: You can build your company culture by getting photos of your team members in front of your logo.
- Weddings: Banners can create unique wedding photos and be a great offering for any wedding business. These are great for Monogram touches with the couple’s initials or for photo booth backdrops.
- Galas: A repeat backdrop will let you create a red carpet walk for your formal event.
- Trade shows: At trade shows, you can set up a photo booth or use the backdrop to ensure your logo features prominently in any photos of the event.
- Conventions: Convention banners can include logos or even a marketing message that you want to share.
- Social media: Social media users love taking photos, and by setting up photo areas with a repeat backdrop at any event, you can increase the chances of more social media exposure.
- Demos: Want smiling photos of customers with your new product? A step-and-repeat banner will help you get those photos with plenty of instances of your logo included.
Choosing the Right Repeat Backdrop
Most step-and-repeat banners include multiple instances of a logo or emblem. When you’re choosing your banner, you’ll want to make sure the colors are contrasting so that they “pop” in photos. You’ll also want them to be visible and easy to see. When you need help with sizing and printing, turn to your local SpeedPro studio or contact us for a free consultation or quote.
SpeedPro Boca Raton North
Florida holds so much appeal. From the beautiful beaches to the warm weather year-round, the state attracts many people looking for a better climate and access to the shore. For businesses in Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties, finding a way to stand out from the competition is critical. SpeedPro Boca Raton North has the expertise and knowledge to assist you with stunning large-format graphics.
Discover the Best Large-Format Printing in Boca Raton
Boca Raton businesses need graphics for a variety of reasons. You may use them to help people navigate your office with indoor signage, or you may need outdoor signage to direct visitors through your business park. You can also use graphics to advertise specials on gym memberships or sales on cars.
Pick SpeedPro Boca Raton for Outdoor Signage and More
Our clients have high standards, and so do we. We work to exceed your expectations with every project. People love collaborating with us because we listen to their input and incorporate it into our designs. This makes for a pleasant, low-stress experience. Other benefits to partnering with SpeedPro Boca Raton North include:
- State-of-the-art technology: We keep abreast of technological advances and include them in our projects to give you the best, most efficient product.
- Effective communication: We inform you about every step in the process, and we always make time to answer your questions.
- Quick turnarounds: When you have a deadline for a project, we work with you to meet it by finishing things fast.
Set up a Consultation With SpeedPro Boca Raton North
Let us partner with you to bring your message to life. Imagine seeing your branding on the side of a building or watching delivery vans advertise your logo driving around town. You will love the results our outstanding wide-format printing solutions can deliver. Contact us today to get a quote on your next project or set up a consultation.