Custom printed fabric can create stunning art work, wall dividers, POP displays and more. SpeedPro offers digital fabric printing on a variety of fabrics, including polyester, canvas, polyester/cotton blends and cotton. These fabrics are available in matte or satin finish and in different sizes.Request a Quote
Why Printed Fabric?
Since vinyl and plastics are so popular, why opt for fabric? Fabric branding offers a few advantages. They:
- Are green: You may not want to use petroleum products. Perhaps you prefer a more natural product, such as cotton. That option — along with several others — exists with fabric signs, giving you access to your ideal signage solution.
- Are great for art prints: Canvas prints will help you create fine art prints, including custom art for your walls. Whether you want to have historic photos of your business as gallery prints or another style, you can customize your interior with printed fabric.
- Create a unique look: Wall dividers made with printed fabric or printed banners look and feel very different than vinyl, and their texture can help make your displays and messages more eye-catching.
- Prove durable: Canvas is a thick, durable material that ages well.
- Block out light: Thicker canvas lets less light through, while thinner cotton can be applied for backlit displays, allowing you to use lighting in innovative ways as part of your graphics setup.
- Offer endless options: we can print your custom design on a bolt of fabric which opens a new world of options including custom upholstery, window coverings, display options and more.
Printed fabrics also work in a variety of settings, including:
- POP displays
- Backlit displays
- Standing displays
- Interior displays
- Table coverings
Working With Printed Fabric
Printed graphics on fabric do require some extra attention. You need to ensure that the fabric you choose works with the display or use you have in mind. It’s also critical to partner with experts who understand how to print high-quality graphics that are true-to-color with no blurring.
Fortunately, SpeedPro has more than 20 years of industry experience as well as a team of experts who can help. Our in-house graphic designers can create the graphics you envision and we can mount your graphics whether you want a stretch display or not.
Worried your graphics will end up blurry on fabric? It’s not a concern you need to hold onto. Our graphics team will clean up your images and designs, and our top-of-the-line printing capabilities ensure clean edges, pure color and the exact look you want.
SpeedPro is willing to take on any custom job. SpeedPro loves a challenge, and with years of experience, we know all the tricks and tools of the trade to put together amazing graphics for any application. Reach out to your local SpeedPro studio, or contact us for a free consultation or quote.
The Minneapolis-St. Paul area has fine culture, exceptional parks and brisk weather that Midwesterners thrive on. If you own a business in the area, you may be fighting to gain attention with all the competition that surrounds you. A great way to help your company stand out is to invest in large-format printing that can bring your message to life. Stop worrying about where to find your customers, and let them come to you when you employ our graphics.
Large-Format Printing at Our Sign Company in Minneapolis-St. Paul
SpeedPro has worked with clients across dozens of industries, from landscaping to construction to religious organizations. We know the importance of finding the right graphics to represent your company. This could mean elevator wraps to target a particular demographic or area, or banners to post outside the grand opening of a retail store. You might even add full, partial or decal vehicle wraps to the cars you send out on repair jobs.
Pick SpeedPro Burnsville for Wide-Format Printing
You can trust our state-of-the-art technology to create large-format printing for your business. From digital measurements that ensure an accurate fit for your graphic to latex ink that makes less of an environmental impact, we look for ways to do things better every day. This is just one thing you’ll love about us. Other benefits of using SpeedPro Burnsville include:
- Quick turnarounds: We can finish your project on your schedule to meet your deadlines.
- Close collaboration: We work with you every step of the way, valuing you as a partner in every decision.
- Outstanding communication: You’ll always know what’s going on, and we answer questions quickly.
Request a Quote From SpeedPro Burnsville
Across the Minneapolis, St. Paul and Burnsville areas, businesses turn to SpeedPro Burnsville to fulfill their visual communication needs. When you partner with us, you get a collaborator that includes you every step along the way, from project conception to completion.
We make connections between you and your potential customers. Contact us today to set up a consultation or request a quote.