Safety signs clearly draw attention to safety first. Throughout your workspace, is your safety signage dated and easily ignored by your employees? Over the past several decades, safety signs have been drastically updated, and your company’s general “Danger” and “Safety First” messages just won’t cut it. Changes in safety signage today are considered the best solution for highly visible safety reminders, clearly communicating work site risks, warnings and other crucial safety information.
SpeedPro is at the cutting edge of safety signs and graphics. Our skilled and innovative professionals help businesses nationwide design and manufacture safety signs — all of our professionals are inspired by the latest OSHA and ANSI safety communications and standards to create the most valuable and compelling safety signage — the kind your visitors and employees can’t possibly ignore.
With SpeedPro as your trusted signage company, you can finally toss those antiquated safety signs from the last century and embrace effective safety communication with our custom, attention-grabbing safety signage solutions.Request a Quote
The Best Source for the Latest Safety-Compliant Signs
At SpeedPro, we want to elevate your safety signage and graphics so that they’re both helpful and effective, enforcing safe working behaviors and reducing risks without being ignored. Our safety signs and design features will enable your employees to better identify and avoid dangers, find emergency equipment and locate clear exit routes in cases of emergencies.
All of our safety signs, banners and floor graphics incorporate and are compliant with the latest OSHA and ANSI safety standards. Where outdated or basic safety signs lack detailed information, symbols and appropriate language, our accident prevention, safety and fire equipment location, egress path marking, policy and instructional signage is complete with:
- Detailed information for better, safer decision-making
- Clear graphic symbols for clearer communication, even across language barriers
- Colorful details to attract attention
- Use of appropriate risk level signal words and symbols for clarity
Benefits of Updating Safety Signage
When you’re updating your safety signage, you can streamline your business operations and promote a safer and healthier work site as well as:
- Prevent workplace injuries and mishaps: With attractive and visible safety signs and graphics, you can prevent employees, temporary workers and subcontractors from common hazards and keep them away from restricted areas to reduce worker injury.
- Protect your company and avoid litigation: Injuries and mishaps are never pleasant, but in case of a lawsuit, updated sign formats with the latest information will provide your company with a better defense strategy.
- Avoid costly fines and penalties: Companies are responsible for ensuring the safety and health of their employees, and if OSHA finds that you’re not taking all necessary precautions to protect your workers with appropriate signage, you may have to pay costly fines.
The Minneapolis-St. Paul area has fine culture, exceptional parks and brisk weather that Midwesterners thrive on. If you own a business in the area, you may be fighting to gain attention with all the competition that surrounds you. A great way to help your company stand out is to invest in large-format printing that can bring your message to life. Stop worrying about where to find your customers, and let them come to you when you employ our graphics.
Large-Format Printing at Our Sign Company in Minneapolis-St. Paul
SpeedPro has worked with clients across dozens of industries, from landscaping to construction to religious organizations. We know the importance of finding the right graphics to represent your company. This could mean elevator wraps to target a particular demographic or area, or banners to post outside the grand opening of a retail store. You might even add full, partial or decal vehicle wraps to the cars you send out on repair jobs.
Pick SpeedPro Burnsville for Wide-Format Printing
You can trust our state-of-the-art technology to create large-format printing for your business. From digital measurements that ensure an accurate fit for your graphic to latex ink that makes less of an environmental impact, we look for ways to do things better every day. This is just one thing you’ll love about us. Other benefits of using SpeedPro Burnsville include:
- Quick turnarounds: We can finish your project on your schedule to meet your deadlines.
- Close collaboration: We work with you every step of the way, valuing you as a partner in every decision.
- Outstanding communication: You’ll always know what’s going on, and we answer questions quickly.
Request a Quote From SpeedPro Burnsville
Across the Minneapolis, St. Paul and Burnsville areas, businesses turn to SpeedPro Burnsville to fulfill their visual communication needs. When you partner with us, you get a collaborator that includes you every step along the way, from project conception to completion.
We make connections between you and your potential customers. Contact us today to set up a consultation or request a quote.