A Hollywood star steps onto the red carpet, turns, smiles. The flash of cameras lights up the night. In the background: a step-and-repeat banner.
We’ve all witnessed this scene play out on television. If you’re eagle-eyed, you may have noticed the repeat banner behind the actor. Step-and-repeat banners are large backdrops that are frequently used in fashion shows and red-carpet events. Often with repeating logos, these banners show up behind celebrities in pictures and videos, giving the businesses who sponsored the repeat backdrop banner exposure.Request a Quote
Why Use a Step-and-Repeat Banner?
The right step-and-repeat banner, used correctly, will help your business:
- Create a VIP feel: If your business is hosting any event where you want a red carpet or a formal, VIP feel, step-and-repeat banners are a wonderful way to make guests feel like celebrities. Place banners in front of a red carpet or entrance, and get ready to take photos.
- Brand your logo: With your logo prominently featured on the banner, anyone who takes a photo in front of the banner and shares it later will be effectively spreading your marketing message. By associating your brand with a luxury red-carpet event, you can also position yourself as a luxury or professional organization.
- Gain exposure: Banners with logos are very visible and get attention. Guests also love the look and feel of posing on the red carpet, just like their favorite celebrities. By recreating the experience for them, you may be increasing the chances that the photo will be shared — with your logo front and center.
- Create a selfie station: Selfie stations are essentially photo booths without the walls. Repeat banners form the backdrop for the pictures, and you can vary that background to match the theme of the event and encourage multiple selfies. Persuade people to share their selfies with a hashtag on social media for even more brand exposure.
You can use repeat backdrops in several different ways. Consider the following:
- Events: Grand openings, birthdays and any special events can be enhanced with a repeating backdrop.
- Launches: A banner can ensure you get many photos of your team and customers holding your new product in front of your logo. These shots can be useful to post online and send to the media.
- Annual meetings: You can build your company culture by getting photos of your team members in front of your logo.
- Weddings: Banners can create unique wedding photos and be a great offering for any wedding business. These are great for Monogram touches with the couple’s initials or for photo booth backdrops.
- Galas: A repeat backdrop will let you create a red carpet walk for your formal event.
- Trade shows: At trade shows, you can set up a photo booth or use the backdrop to ensure your logo features prominently in any photos of the event.
- Conventions: Convention banners can include logos or even a marketing message that you want to share.
- Social media: Social media users love taking photos, and by setting up photo areas with a repeat backdrop at any event, you can increase the chances of more social media exposure.
- Demos: Want smiling photos of customers with your new product? A step-and-repeat banner will help you get those photos with plenty of instances of your logo included.
Choosing the Right Repeat Backdrop
Most step-and-repeat banners include multiple instances of a logo or emblem. When you’re choosing your banner, you’ll want to make sure the colors are contrasting so that they “pop” in photos. You’ll also want them to be visible and easy to see. When you need help with sizing and printing, turn to your local SpeedPro studio or contact us for a free consultation or quote.
The Minneapolis-St. Paul area has fine culture, exceptional parks and brisk weather that Midwesterners thrive on. If you own a business in the area, you may be fighting to gain attention with all the competition that surrounds you. A great way to help your company stand out is to invest in large-format printing that can bring your message to life. Stop worrying about where to find your customers, and let them come to you when you employ our graphics.
Large-Format Printing at Our Sign Company in Minneapolis-St. Paul
SpeedPro has worked with clients across dozens of industries, from landscaping to construction to religious organizations. We know the importance of finding the right graphics to represent your company. This could mean elevator wraps to target a particular demographic or area, or banners to post outside the grand opening of a retail store. You might even add full, partial or decal vehicle wraps to the cars you send out on repair jobs.
Pick SpeedPro Burnsville for Wide-Format Printing
You can trust our state-of-the-art technology to create large-format printing for your business. From digital measurements that ensure an accurate fit for your graphic to latex ink that makes less of an environmental impact, we look for ways to do things better every day. This is just one thing you’ll love about us. Other benefits of using SpeedPro Burnsville include:
- Quick turnarounds: We can finish your project on your schedule to meet your deadlines.
- Close collaboration: We work with you every step of the way, valuing you as a partner in every decision.
- Outstanding communication: You’ll always know what’s going on, and we answer questions quickly.
Request a Quote From SpeedPro Burnsville
Across the Minneapolis, St. Paul and Burnsville areas, businesses turn to SpeedPro Burnsville to fulfill their visual communication needs. When you partner with us, you get a collaborator that includes you every step along the way, from project conception to completion.
We make connections between you and your potential customers. Contact us today to set up a consultation or request a quote.