A-frame signs, also known as sandwich boards or sidewalk signs are portable and highly effective ways to draw customers to your business. You’ve probably seen them outside of cafes and stores.
Affordable, simple and effective, sandwich boards are a great way to reach out to anyone walking by and convince them to give your business a chance. SpeedPro Centreville can help you create unique and high-quality signs for a variety of indoor and outdoor A-Frame applications.Request a Quote
Where’s the Sidewalk Sign?
Despite their name, sidewalk signs aren’t just for sidewalks. They’re also popularly used for:
- Open houses
- Promotions and sales outside of stores, restaurants and other businesses
- Directional information, to tell customers you’re around the corner or just moved
- Special events signs
- Just opened signs
- Today’s specials
- Fun messages to intrigue customers to stop in
- Trade shows and indoor events
Best Signage Tips
You can turn to SpeedPro to create your A-frame sign. Before you plan out your sign, you’ll want to keep a few tips in mind:
- Keep it simple: Don’t feel you need to list all the details of a promotion or event. People walking by will take only a quick peek at first, so draw them in with a short, pithy quote, irresistible deal, humor or a great graphic. Look for something that will make pedestrians and drivers slow down and look.
- Stand out: Sandwich boards may be common, so use a laugh-out-loud joke, stunning colors or something unusual to make your design stand out. Feeling stuck? SpeedPro has in-house graphic designers to help you out.
- Consider a sign you can change: You can buy sandwich signs you can change up to reflect new offers. If you’re going to be taking your sign to trade shows or want it to reflect new sales, consider getting the outside structure along with panels you can swap out.
- Don’t make a fair-weather sign: Will your sign be outside? If so, make sure it’s heavy enough not to top over easily and sturdy enough not to melt or run in the rain. If you’re not sure which A-frames or signs are best don’t worry, our studio professionals are here to help answer all of your questions and guide you in the right direction.
The Northern Virginia region is thriving thanks to a growing population and excitement over improvements in infrastructure and organization in recent years. Many people have decided it’s the right time to open a business in the region, adding to an already-competitive business environment. How can you get people to try your products and services when they have so many to choose from? Large-format graphics are the answer.
Our Studio Offers Vehicle Wraps, Outdoor Signage and More
What grabs your eye as you walk around Northern Virginia? Do you see elevator wraps that draw you in, or have you noticed decals along the hallway at your yoga studio that displayed great imagination? An attention-grabbing graphic is something to celebrate because it breaks through the everyday clutter to draw your notice. You can have this for your business, too.
Don’t forget to use SpeedPro Centreville for your trade show displays and step and repeat banners as well. We can assist you with everything from customized tents for outdoor events to unique kiosks with backlit graphics.
Choose SpeedPro Centreville as Your Sign and Graphics Studio
Our clients appreciate our attention to detail and the precision of our work. We take digital measurements, for instance, to ensure an accurate fit for our designs. Other benefits of working with SpeedPro Centreville include:
- Quick turnarounds: You can meet your internal deadlines with our quick timetable.
- Timely communication: You’ll get frequent updates on projects and answers to all your questions.
- Outstanding value: You can trust SpeedPro to get your business’s message noticed, and work as a partner to achieve your goals.
Request a Consultation With SpeedPro Centreville
You can trust the experts at SpeedPro Centreville to provide your Virginia business with the large-format printing you need to stand out in your field. If you want to grow your business, let us bring your messaging to life to connect with more potential customers.
See why so many clients throughout Prince William, Fairfax and Arlington counties return to us again and again. Set up a consultation with SpeedPro Centreville today, or get in touch to request a quote.