A Hollywood star steps onto the red carpet, turns, smiles. The flash of cameras lights up the night. In the background: a step-and-repeat banner.
We’ve all witnessed this scene play out on television. If you’re eagle-eyed, you may have noticed the repeat banner behind the actor. Step-and-repeat banners are large backdrops that are frequently used in fashion shows and red-carpet events. Often with repeating logos, these banners show up behind celebrities in pictures and videos, giving the businesses who sponsored the repeat backdrop banner exposure.Request a Quote
Why Use a Step-and-Repeat Banner?
The right step-and-repeat banner, used correctly, will help your business:
- Create a VIP feel: If your business is hosting any event where you want a red carpet or a formal, VIP feel, step-and-repeat banners are a wonderful way to make guests feel like celebrities. Place banners in front of a red carpet or entrance, and get ready to take photos.
- Brand your logo: With your logo prominently featured on the banner, anyone who takes a photo in front of the banner and shares it later will be effectively spreading your marketing message. By associating your brand with a luxury red-carpet event, you can also position yourself as a luxury or professional organization.
- Gain exposure: Banners with logos are very visible and get attention. Guests also love the look and feel of posing on the red carpet, just like their favorite celebrities. By recreating the experience for them, you may be increasing the chances that the photo will be shared — with your logo front and center.
- Create a selfie station: Selfie stations are essentially photo booths without the walls. Repeat banners form the backdrop for the pictures, and you can vary that background to match the theme of the event and encourage multiple selfies. Persuade people to share their selfies with a hashtag on social media for even more brand exposure.
You can use repeat backdrops in several different ways. Consider the following:
- Events: Grand openings, birthdays and any special events can be enhanced with a repeating backdrop.
- Launches: A banner can ensure you get many photos of your team and customers holding your new product in front of your logo. These shots can be useful to post online and send to the media.
- Annual meetings: You can build your company culture by getting photos of your team members in front of your logo.
- Weddings: Banners can create unique wedding photos and be a great offering for any wedding business. These are great for Monogram touches with the couple’s initials or for photo booth backdrops.
- Galas: A repeat backdrop will let you create a red carpet walk for your formal event.
- Trade shows: At trade shows, you can set up a photo booth or use the backdrop to ensure your logo features prominently in any photos of the event.
- Conventions: Convention banners can include logos or even a marketing message that you want to share.
- Social media: Social media users love taking photos, and by setting up photo areas with a repeat backdrop at any event, you can increase the chances of more social media exposure.
- Demos: Want smiling photos of customers with your new product? A step-and-repeat banner will help you get those photos with plenty of instances of your logo included.
Choosing the Right Repeat Backdrop
Most step-and-repeat banners include multiple instances of a logo or emblem. When you’re choosing your banner, you’ll want to make sure the colors are contrasting so that they “pop” in photos. You’ll also want them to be visible and easy to see.
SpeedPro Charlotte South
Charlotte has grown by leaps and bounds in recent years. This is great for business owners, as many have seen their bottom lines rise right along with the population. But many industries have expanded, making the environment even more competitive for small- and medium-sized businesses. Are you wondering how you can stand out in a crowded field?
We Deliver High-Quality Outdoor Signage, Vehicle Wraps and More
How can you gain the attention you want in Charlotte? Our high-quality graphics are the key to ramping up your marketing efforts. We work as an extension of your in-house team, bringing new ideas you may not have considered before now. Think about how many people you could reach with banners outside your office or flags lining your walkway. We can do these things and so much more.
Choose Large-Format Printing by SpeedPro Charlotte South
The first step of our collaboration comes with a one-on-one meeting when we discuss your business goals and how we can help you achieve them. We remain in close contact as we develop ideas and go into prepress. You have the final say over everything, giving you control of the project. Our clients also enjoy other benefits of working with us, such as:
- Speedy turnarounds on projects if you need to meet a deadline
- Precise digital measurements to ensure your graphics fit
- Regular communication on project statuses
- Professionalism at all times
Work With SpeedPro Charlotte South
Our team has expert knowledge of large-format printing and how to deploy your message to make potential customers take notice. Visual communication solutions relay information to your target audience and encourage them to learn more about you. Let us bring your message to life with wide-format printing.
Make new connections while our great, big graphics grow your business. Contact us today to schedule a consultation or request a quote for your business in Charlotte, Indian Trail, Monroe, Matthews or Fort Mills, SC.