Choose From a Variety of Custom Directional Signage
While most of our SpeedPro directional signage accomplish the same essential function — instructing guests where to go next — there are a variety of styles to choose from. These three categories are each used in different places, and when combined, create a clear and convenient way for guests to navigate your space.
Indoor Directional Signage
The most commonly used form of directional signs, these go indoors in both public and private settings. Use them to indicate entrances and exits, offices, restrooms, wheelchair accessible areas, cafeterias and more. From warehouses to amusement parks, indoor signs help guests navigate your space without any confusion.
Outdoor Directional Signage
These signs go outdoors to direct guests toward your building. Use them in parking lots, entryways or exits, pathways and terminals to announce hours, rates, directions, sales advertisements or more.
This modern twist on traditional directions uses screens to display directions and information. These screens can include branded visuals and programmed messages to add a personalized touch to the wayfinder. Digital directional screens can pinpoint guests’ locations on a map, provide building directories, display office schedules or provide information on events.Request a Quote
Why Use Directional Signage?
Directional signs and wayfinding language are hugely effective ways to attract attention and draw potential customers into your store. Many businesses use directional signage to expand awareness of their brand and draw a crowd — not just from the storefront, but the streets. How can wayfinding and directional signs help your business?
- Point guests in the right direction: Unless your customers are already committed to your brand, they won’t search high and low for long before giving up on finding your store. Directional signage provides a clear guide, pointing customers toward the parking lot, entrance, hallway or even the employees they need. Eliminate the guesswork by helping your customers navigate a new space.
- Welcome your customers: Strategically placed directional signage brings the guest into your space in a friendly manner. They will feel welcomed and assured they’re in the right place. Event spaces hosting a large number of guests will find this feature particularly helpful, as they may not have enough staff to personally greet each guest as they arrive.
- Reassure guests with instant feedback: Don’t leave your guests wondering if they’re in the right place or where to go next. Wayfinding signage reassures guests that they’re parked in the right place and can confidently start tasting the refreshments. Leave a lasting positive impression by eliminating your guest’s questions before they even come up.
- Strengthen your brand: Expand your name and brand recognition by strategically placing directional signs in visible areas, not just inside your space but in the building, street or perhaps even further out. Permanent signs keep your brand visible long-term while you can swap out temporary signage to promote the latest products or deals.
SpeedPro Chicago Loop
Located just blocks from McCormick Place on Michigan Avenue, serving the entirety of downtown Chicago and the surrounding suburbs, we are convenient, accessible and able to support all of your large format graphic printing.
The Best Large-Format Printing in Chicago
Recipient of ‘3 Best Sign Shops in Chicago’ for 2018 and 2019, Exceptional Customer Service 2017 and 2018, Project of the Year 2018, Exceptional Growth 2018, Rookie of the Year in 2016, over 200 perfect 10/10 online reviews and countless other franchise awards- SpeedPro Chicago Loop is committed to delivering great results and a delightful experience for our customers.
What Are the Advantages of Partnering With SpeedPro Chicago Loop?
Why should you choose SpeedPro Chicago Loop over other studios in the area? We offer a range of unique benefits, including:
- Fast turnaround on projects against tight deadlines
- Professionalism in every interaction
- Reliability you can count on
- Precision of graphics, which we use digital measurements to create
SpeedPro Chicago Loop creates one-of-a-kind graphics that will last for your company. See how we can connect you with the potential customers you want while also creating graphics you feel proud to display. Our graphics will make you look better. When companies partner with us, they see results.
Schedule a Consultation With SpeedPro Chicago Loop
Let us get your message noticed. You have something you want to tell potential customers. Visual communications such as the ones designed by SpeedPro Chicago Loop can deliver that information and build bridges that could develop into longstanding relationships.
We want to help you accomplish your goals and grow your business. Chicago-area companies can contact us today to discuss a consultation or request a quote.