Your company has a big event coming up, and you’ve put a lot of effort and money into it. You’ve rented a venue, advertised, dedicated a team to attracting visitors, arranged transport of samples or products and arranged refreshments.
Quality event signage is crucial for way-finding as well as branding. Social media and other modes of advertising are important, but nothing can make your event stand out like custom event graphics, signage, event tents, selfie stations and more.Request a Quote
Why Custom Event Graphics?
Custom event graphics will help transform a venue and make it truly yours. By placing your brand colors and your marketing message over a space, you can enhance your branding and the entire experience for your customers and your team.
Your customers will be more excited to experience a space that you’ve transformed with exciting custom event graphics. Graphics can also be used to shape a space and divide it into something that serves your marketing needs, whether you want a separate space for pictures or to create a demo area.
Types of Custom Event Graphics
Event graphics from SpeedPro can include:
- Event tents: Tents can help draw customers to you at any outdoor event and keep customers and your team shaded and protected.
- Backlit graphics: Light up your message at your next trade show or event.
- Environmental graphics: Transform any venue into a tropical rainforest, beach, desert or any other environment with adhesive graphics for the floor, windows and walls. Doing so can help you transform larger spaces to your exact brand image and let you meet experiential marketing goals.
- Directional graphics: Help attendees find their way to your booth or event with graphics that show them how to find you.
- Flags: Make passersby notice your event from outside with colorful flags.
- Repeat banners: Create a photo opportunity with your logo by employing these banners. They’re perfect for demos and photo opportunities.
- Point of Purchase (POP) displays: If you want to generate sales, remember that point of purchase displays encourage customers to try and buy.
- Table coverings and tabletops displays: Make your table stand out with stunning, custom table coverings and table top displays to gain client interest. Tabletop displays can also be used instead of a trade show booth at a trade show.
- Vehicle wraps: Pulling up to your event in a custom wrapped car is sure to help you stand out. In fact, the wrap will keep marketing your business long after the event is over.
Throughout Chicago, business owners want to gain the attention of potential customers. This busy town has many companies in a range of industries, and setting yourself apart from the competition can prove challenging. What can you do to garner people’s attention and show them the value and precision you bring to your field? Deploying large-format printing solutions that tell your story can make a difference.
Discover Outstanding Large-Format Printing in Chicago
Great marketing draws attention and doesn’t let it go. Have you ever seen vans with full, partial or decal vehicle wraps driving around Chicago? You probably watched them go in and out of traffic for as long as you could see them. These are the type of bold, memorable graphics we can help you create.
As the country’s leading large-format printer, SpeedPro has earned the trust of clients who appreciate our thorough approach to every job. We want to help you reach your goals through a true partnership. You can trust us to listen to everything you have to say about our design efforts, and we’ll make adjustments based on your opinions. We treat you and your opinions with respect.
Arrange a Consultation With SpeedPro Chicago
Are you ready to get the graphics you need to take your business to the next level? We want to bring your message to life through one of our many graphic capabilities. Our well-made graphics bring new energy to your business’s marketing efforts and get you excited about what you have to offer potential customers.
Get in touch today to schedule an appointment or request a quote for your Chicago-area business. We look forward to helping you.