Point of Purchase
Long before customers look closer at a product or read the marketing message you have to offer, they may be looking at the images around them. That’s one reason point of purchase (POP) displays work.
Point of purchase displays can be found in dealerships, stores, by cash registers and at trade shows, conferences and other events. These displays are near where customers are making their buying decisions, so they can turn curious customers into buyers. SpeedPro creates custom POP displays for your business.Request a Quote
Using Purchase Displays
Purchase displays can be used in a variety of ways. For instance, they’re great to highlight products for sale by a checkout. They’re also commonly used beside a demonstration or sample of a product. The bright display draws in customers to the demo or to try something new.
POP displays can be as simple as mobile signs or shelf signs signalling a new product. They can even be temporary, decorative shelving to separate a few offerings from traditional options.
POP Display Options
In putting together point of purchase displays, SpeedPro can offer:
- Signage: SpeedPro has signage options for every possible need, from large rigid POP display options to vinyl decals or graphics. You need a sign with a free-standing frame to place near a display rack — no problem. We also offer contour-cut signage.
- Wall displays: Wall displays are a mobile way to set up displays at trade shows, conferences and event in order to extend your branding to the walls.
- Sectional fabric wall panels: You can create professional and large POP displays by joining together movable wall panels printed with your marketing message.
- Window clings: In restaurants and stores, you may not wish to devote lots of real estate to a display. Window clings, especially near checkouts and aisles, can be one way to create POP displays without using extra space.
- Easel-back standups: Never doubt the power of a standup cutout of a celebrity brand spokesperson to attract people to your POP display. They’re fun, eye-catching and may inspire customers to take pictures and share them on social media.
- Attachable shelving: Add examples of your products to the display to create an even more effective attention-grabber.
Throughout Chicago, business owners want to gain the attention of potential customers. This busy town has many companies in a range of industries, and setting yourself apart from the competition can prove challenging. What can you do to garner people’s attention and show them the value and precision you bring to your field? Deploying large-format printing solutions that tell your story can make a difference.
Discover Outstanding Large-Format Printing in Chicago
Great marketing draws attention and doesn’t let it go. Have you ever seen vans with full, partial or decal vehicle wraps driving around Chicago? You probably watched them go in and out of traffic for as long as you could see them. These are the type of bold, memorable graphics we can help you create.
As the country’s leading large-format printer, SpeedPro has earned the trust of clients who appreciate our thorough approach to every job. We want to help you reach your goals through a true partnership. You can trust us to listen to everything you have to say about our design efforts, and we’ll make adjustments based on your opinions. We treat you and your opinions with respect.
Arrange a Consultation With SpeedPro Chicago
Are you ready to get the graphics you need to take your business to the next level? We want to bring your message to life through one of our many graphic capabilities. Our well-made graphics bring new energy to your business’s marketing efforts and get you excited about what you have to offer potential customers.
Get in touch today to schedule an appointment or request a quote for your Chicago-area business. We look forward to helping you.