A-frame signs, also known as sandwich boards or sidewalk signs are portable and highly effective ways to draw customers to your business. You’ve probably seen them outside of cafes and stores.
Affordable, simple and effective, sandwich boards are a great way to reach out to anyone walking by and convince them to give your business a chance. SpeedPro can help you create unique and high-quality signs for a variety of indoor and outdoor A-Frame applications.Request a Quote
Where’s the Sidewalk Sign?
Despite their name, sidewalk signs aren’t just for sidewalks. They’re also popularly used for:
- Open houses
- Promotions and sales outside of stores, restaurants and other businesses
- Directional information, to tell customers you’re around the corner or just moved
- Special events signs
- Just opened signs
- Today’s specials
- Fun messages to intrigue customers to stop in
- Trade shows and indoor events
Best Signage Tips
You can turn to SpeedPro to create your A-frame sign. Before you plan out your sign, you’ll want to keep a few tips in mind:
- Keep it simple: Don’t feel you need to list all the details of a promotion or event. People walking by will take only a quick peek at first, so draw them in with a short, pithy quote, irresistible deal, humor or a great graphic. Look for something that will make pedestrians and drivers slow down and look.
- Stand out: Sandwich boards may be common, so use a laugh-out-loud joke, stunning colors or something unusual to make your design stand out. Feeling stuck? SpeedPro has in-house graphic designers to help you out.
- Consider a sign you can change: You can buy sandwich signs you can change up to reflect new offers. If you’re going to be taking your sign to trade shows or want it to reflect new sales, consider getting the outside structure along with panels you can swap out.
- Don’t make a fair-weather sign: Will your sign be outside? If so, make sure it’s heavy enough not to top over easily and sturdy enough not to melt or run in the rain. If you’re not sure which A-frames or signs are best don’t worry, our studio professionals are here to help answer all of your questions and guide you in the right direction.
SpeedPro Cincinnati East
In eastern Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky, many entrepreneurs have started businesses hoping to connect with the suburban residents who don’t want to venture into the city to get what they need. From restaurants and hospitality to athletic organizations, Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky businesses want to separate themselves from the pack and show off their capabilities. One way to do this is to employ large-format printing that can demonstrate your company’s strengths to potential customers.
We Provide Large-Format Printing in Cincinnati
You can deploy large-format graphics for so many reasons. Do you need outdoor signage to direct people around your office park? Are you searching for indoor signage for your restrooms or to promote a new special? Do you have a grand opening coming up that demands flags on your entryway?
SpeedPro Cincinnati East Wants to Partner With You
People love working with us because our dedication to our clients is evident with every move we make. We don’t rest until you have the best version of your graphic. We keep you updated through every step of the process. Our communication lines remain open, and we encourage you to reach out with questions. Other benefits of working with us include:
- Quick turnarounds
- Precise digital measurements
- Outstanding quality of our products
Schedule a Consultation With SpeedPro Cincinnati East
Great, big graphics can make a great big difference in your marketing campaigns. They draw attention and set you apart from the competition, something every business owner desires. When you employ our graphics, you signal your desire to grow your business and improve your bottom line.
Let us bring your message to life with exceptional graphics from SpeedPro Cincinnati East, serving businesses in easter Cincinnati, Clermont Count, Loveland and Blue Ash. Reach out to us today to set up a consultation or request a quote.