Graphic Submission Guidelines
Please review all proofs carefully
- We urge you to double-check spelling, grammar,
punctuation, numbers, fonts, layout of graphics, and
sizing (if applicable) before approving artwork.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of reprinting
due to omissions or errors in approved proofs.
Preferred File Formats
- Raster Graphics (.psd, .tiff, .pdf, .jpeg)
- Vector Graphics (.ai, .eps, .pdf)
- Full Size: at least 150 DPI
- Half Size: at least 300 DPI
- Email (May be subject to size limitations) RLevine@speedpro.com or MarketingClevelandEast@SpeedPro.com
- Portable Hard Drives
- FTP Uploader (see instructions below)
1. Please add bleed as needed.
2. Submit art in CMYK, if possible.
3. Please specify a PMS color, if needed.
4. Provide Windows compatible files.
5. Include any linked images.
6. Vector files are required for die cuts
(e.g. Vinyl Lettering, Logos)
• All fonts need to be outlined,
or provide Windows font file.