We urge you to double-check spelling, grammar,
punctuation, numbers, fonts, layout of graphics, and
sizing (if applicable) before approving artwork.
The customer is responsible for the cost of reprinting
due to omissions or errors in approved proofs.
Preferred File Formats
Raster Graphics (.psd, .tiff, .pdf, .jpeg)
Vector Graphics (.ai, .eps, .pdf)
Full Size: at least 150 DPI
Half Size: at least 300 DPI
Email (May be subject to size limitations) RLevine@speedpro.com or MarketingClevelandEast@SpeedPro.com
Portable Hard Drives
FTP Uploader (see instructions below)
1. Please add bleed as needed.
2. Submit art in CMYK, if possible.
3. Please specify a PMS color, if needed.
4. Provide Windows compatible files.
5. Include any linked images.
6. Vector files are required for die cuts
(e.g. Vinyl Lettering, Logos)
• All fonts need to be outlined,
or provide Windows font file.