Stand Out With Vehicle Wraps in Cleveland, OH
Would you like to generate more leads? Are customers confused about what company you work for when you are driving from place-to-place? Look no further!
Think about all the times you’re sitting in traffic or driving down the highway and another car catches your eye. It might have a cool paint job, a clever bumper sticker or a colorful advertisement on its side. Advertisements on vehicles reach people at an opportune time and increase visibility for the company.
Highway billboards may be effective because of their ability to grab attention with size and presence, now imagine if you could became the billboard. It may sound weird, but it’s something you can do with your own vehicle! According to the Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA), auto wraps are the most effective and efficient way to advertise your business outside of the office.
If you’d like to get started with this form of advertising, contact SpeedPro Cleveland East today. We can discuss the look and angle you’re going for and produce bold graphics that will attract the eye of everyone driving by.
The Benefits of Vehicle Wraps
Vehicle wrapping is effective is because of its return on investment. The amount you spend on the application will be less than the amount you receive on sales based on impressions. Think of how many vehicles you see and pass on a daily basis — there’s a great chance it’s more than the number of customers walking around your office building!
- Cost-effective: When it comes to returns on investment (ROI), out-of-home advertising generates an average of $5.97 in product sales for ever dollar spent.
- Well-received: People respond well to out-of-home ads (OOH) because they aren’t obstructive or intrusive to a person’s everyday life like some mediums are.
- Increased brand awareness: Having a simple image in front of people is great, but by combining them to your social networking channels you can increase your daily reach by 212%.
- Protect the vehicle: Everyone wants to avoid damages to their vehicle. With a layer of vinyl over the paint, the dirt and gravel that are bound to bounce off your car will affect the wrap, not the vehicle itself.
- Flexible: Vehicle wraps are unique because they can move around to places where it is likely to be the most effective.
Think of yourself as a moving billboard — your ad is wrapped around your car for people to notice and read as you drive.
Custom Vehicle Wrap Options
Your selections for wrap customizations will depend on how durable and permanent you want the effect of your message to be. Benefits come with every option, so the consultation process is important in identifying what you and your business need. There are typically three types of wrappings to choose from:
- Fleet wrap: A fleet wrap is ideal for companies that send multiple vehicles onto the road together, such as trucks or vans. These carriers will each display the same design wrapped around their doors, hoods and backs. The look is staggering as all of the trucks come down the road one after another, and the repetition of the wrap’s design is sure to leave an impression on anyone driving by.
- Full vehicle wrap: A full auto wrap option allows for your vehicle to be dressed head to toe in colors and graphics. Your hood, windows, roof and bumper are all wrapped to vividly display your brand. These full wraps are perfect for businesses that want to invest fully in advertising, such as a company that has just started or one that’s seeking to approach and gain the attention of more customers.
- Partial vehicle wrap: Partial wraps give less coverage but have the same bold and clear graphics. This partial option may work better for companies that don’t need to invest all their energy in this “mobile advertising.” Instead, partial wraps can be used as an addition to your marketing agenda or for a temporary advertising kick.
- Spot Graphics: You can customize your vehicle in smaller ways with spot graphics. Display your logo without wrapping the entire car so that you can bring imagery to your vehicle at the lowest cost.
- Window coverings: Although window graphics are typically an element in a full wrap, you can cover your windows with perforated vinyl. They are see-through from the inside so as to not inhibit the driver’s or passenger’s visibility, but they appear as a solid design from the outside.
When To Use A Vehicle Wrap
Custom car wraps are effective for local businesses with services that people can’t buy online, like plumbing, cleaning, or landscaping companies.
Some business owners believe that vehicle wraps are reserved only for large-scale companies with full fleets at their disposal. However, vehicle wraps are perfect for businesses of all sizes due to their low cost, high ROI and local influence. Smaller businesses can especially benefit from the boost in visibility that large businesses might already have established.
Here are just a few examples of companies that can benefit greatly from custom vehicle wraps:
- Utility services: If your company does plumbing, HVAC work, home repairs or other service-based fixings, custom van wraps or truck wraps can promote your business while you zip around town from client to client. It’s an excellent way to put your vehicle to work doing the same things it already does.
- Food trucks: When your business moves around a lot, you need as much visibility as possible so your customers can see you from a mile away. Bright, bold wraps ensure that your food truck stands out and can tell your story. Printed wraps are practically a requirement for food trucks. Your design can provide more information about what you serve, too.
- Cleaning services: Like utility services, your vehicles likely see many parts of town in one day. With vehicle wraps, those trips can become valuable advertising opportunities. Use your graphics to promote the character of your company along with the services you offer.
- Painters: Painting crews might fill up a van or truck with all of their tools, providing a large space for your advertising efforts. As you go from building to building and passersby see your vehicle in the driveway, you’ll boost your visibility to everyone else in town.
- Delivery services: Maybe your company offers delivery on items like flowers, appliances, catering or baked goods. Bringing these items to your customers in a branded delivery vehicle lets you reinforce your imagery and advertise as you go. It can also help recipients note your professionalism and understand who is approaching their front door.
While these are just a few examples, almost any business with a company vehicle can benefit from business car wraps, especially if they focus on business-to-consumer transactions.
How difficult is it to install, and what tools do you need to do it? The short answer is that you should leave it to a professional. If a custom vehicle wrap isn’t installed correctly, it can damage your paint job on removal. Another issue is that a do-it-yourself installation can look unprofessional. You want to put your best foot forward on all marketing materials, and a bubbly, peeling paint job after a week is not the most professional look.
Once you hand your vehicle off to a pro, here’s how they install the wraps.
- First: The installer appropriately prepares the surface of the vehicle. This includes removing any rust, dents or paint abnormalities that could get in the way of the adhesive or show through on the finished result.
- Second: Several installers will stretch and wrap the vinyl panel around the vehicle’s components one at a time. They use heat guns to warm up the adhesive and smooth out bubbles, alongside special squeegee tools.
- Lastly: They’ll conduct a final inspection and ensure there are no air gaps or other issues.
After they finish up, you can expect a car wrap to last for many years. However, excessive sunlight can cause problems like fading so you should consider parking the car in the shade when possible to get more longevity out of your wrap.
Design Your Own Vehicle Graphics With SpeedPro Cleveland East
Are you unsure what the right solution is for you? No problem!
SpeedPro Cleveland East can help you with any project from conception all the way to completion. We can help customize your vehicle the to the way you want to represent your company. No matter your needs, our team will assist you to perfect your vehicle advertising. We have a membership with the American Marketing Association, so call us for a consultation to discuss how we can wrap your vehicle and advance your marketing game!
Contact our studio today to get started with your free consultation. Once we discuss your individual brand identity one-on-one, we can craft your vinyl graphics and provide a quick turnaround time.
Take A Moment And View Our Other Branding Products
We love doing car wraps, but we can provide many other ways to brand your business: