Eye-Catching Wall Murals in Cleveland, OH
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, imagine what a full-color, high-resolution, wall-to-wall business wall mural would say!
Are you in desperate need of an office makeover? Has your business recently decided to switch gears, and you need to quickly remodel and rebrand your company? Or maybe you’re looking to celebrate a one-time event and need to brighten up your venue space?
Large format wall murals are one of the sleekest ways to redo the interior space of an office. It’s important to identify what your business is and what it represents so that you can find a way to reflect that visually. If you’re in Northeast Ohio and want to cover your walls, reach out to us at SpeedPro Cleveland East. Our studio would be delighted to assist you with your new look, however permanent or temporary that might be.
Vinyl Wall Murals For Businesses
If your company tends to rebrand or reconfigure the way it does business, you may consider our many removable wall mural options. On the other hand, maybe you’re preparing for a one-time event or anniversary special — you won’t want something to decorate your wall that ends up living there for months or years.
SpeedPro uses a variety of adhesives to achieve the durability and longevity you desire. If you’re in search of a short-term solution, you’ll be glad to know that our temporary adhesives can last all the way up to six months.
Removable Wall Mural Options
If you’re looking to remove these graphics from your walls and know you won’t be putting anything in their place, don’t worry. Our graphics are removable without leaving behind residue that can’t be cleanly removed. Go decal crazy!
Some of the removable visual solutions provided by SpeedPro include:
Permanent Vinyl Mural Options
Some businesses may look for something slightly more permanent for their office.
Our vinyl wall murals are ideal to use and display for years — the perfect trade-off for a one-time investment.
The adhesives used with these permanent wall murals are made to stick and support the center of attention in your office. Printed wall murals are the perfect choice for that show-stopper look. The vinyl material will print with vivid inks and fade-resistant colors, making sure it performs well for years to come.
A printed wall mural can act as both a marketing tool and a decoration for your workspace, making both customers and employees feel more content and excited.
Wall Mural Design
You vision is the foundation of your consultation with the graphics design and visual communications studio. Additionally, bigger doesn’t necessarily mean better, and you don’t need a graphic design or advanced degree in fine arts to create the perfect wall mural.
Before And During Design Consultation
- Dimensions of Your Wall: While it seems obvious, measure and then re-measure the dimensions of the wall segment you want the mural to fill. Note any curves or other spatial elements that will need to be factored in for the mural’s final print dimensions and tile overlap.
- Color and Lighting: Consider how the mural will look in its environment. Natural elements like lighting and plants as well as office furniture, paint colors, wallpaper or a room’s negative space can effect a design.
- Image and Text Ideas: Perhaps most important to communicate with the design studio are the images and text you wish to include on your office mural. These become the base behind the files you’ll need to upload on your end to create design proofs — which, in turn, become the final printed panel.
Choosing And Uploading Mural Files
- Design Program: Generally, murals ideated and designed in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator work best before sending to the printer. Designs generated in other programs like Quark, InDesign or Corel will require extra file conversions.
- File Type: Images saved and shared with a studio as .tiff or .eps files are your best bets for easy upload and digital-printing compatibility. While you’re likely more familiar with image files saved as .jpgs or .pdfs, these files don’t play nicely with editing software, causing problems down the road.
- File Resolution: Your file output resolution should fall somewhere between 100 and 200 dots per inch (DPI) for the final design. Go over or under this, and you compromise the quality and readability of your murals, resulting in grainy or “bleeding” images.
- Insider Tip — Avoid Images Found Online: Though convenient, pictures copied and pasted from the internet will not be able to be manipulated like those from a real camera. Their pixelation and digital proportions are generally not conducive to professional murals.
Wall Mural Installation
Wall graphic installation is a straightforward process that you or a team of experts will accomplish in just a few hours.
Visual communication studios can even install an office wall mural for you, with proper substrate panel mounting, smoothing and trimming to make the final mural look as seamless as possible.
Installing your custom wall mural is an exciting finishing step to see your space come to life. The design ideation and work you’ve put in see fruition as a full installation on your office walls, branding your company and creating a fresh environment for all to experience.
To prepare your wall for mural installation — accomplished yourself or with SpeedPro’s installation team — make sure to check off the following steps:
- Prepare Your Wall: Wipe down your wall with a clean, dry cloth or a lint-free microfiber cloth to remove dust and dirt. Keep an eye out for corners or crown-molding trim in particular, where residue more readily collects.
- Prepare the Mural: Place your mural image-side down on a cleared area next to your wall. If installing a large-format mural with multiple tiles, arrange the tiles on the ground in their respective mounting order.
- Remove the Adhesive: Slowly peel back and remove the mural’s protective lining from the adhesive.
- Mount Your Mural: Neatly and methodically apply your mural or mural tiles one at a time on the wall. Use your fingers to apply pressure to stick the adhesive to the wall.
- Squeegee out Creases: Start from the center of the image and swipe upward to the mural’s top edges. Repeat the same motion symmetrically, this time starting in the center but smoothly applying pressure downward.
- Apply Sealant: If your mural meets a floor that receives regular mopping or cleanings, protecting the image from water damage with a sealant is critical.
For even more details and information on lasting wall graphic installation, check out “How Do I Prepare Interior Walls for Graphics?” under Installing Graphics on our resource page.
Contact Us for a Consultation
Don’t have art? Aren’t sure what you want? Don’t know where to begin? No problem!
Our in-house design team can aid in creating an eye-catching focal point for your business from conception to completion. SpeedPro Cleveland East is excited to partner with you to update your office space. Whether you’re capturing your company’s brand or identifying your business’s mission statement, wall murals get the job done right at every glance. Contact us today to set up a consultation for your new mural. We’ll make sure we find the perfect spot for your newest office addition.
Don’t want an entire wall mural? Try vinyl wall decals, or other great graphic ideas. Make sure you check out the rest of our products: