A-frame signs, also known as sandwich boards or sidewalk signs are portable and highly effective ways to draw customers to your business. You’ve probably seen them outside of cafes and stores.
Affordable, simple and effective, sandwich boards are a great way to reach out to anyone walking by and convince them to give your business a chance. SpeedPro can help you create unique and high-quality signs for a variety of indoor and outdoor A-Frame applications.Request a Quote
Where’s the Sidewalk Sign?
Despite their name, sidewalk signs aren’t just for sidewalks. They’re also popularly used for:
- Open houses
- Promotions and sales outside of stores, restaurants and other businesses
- Directional information, to tell customers you’re around the corner or just moved
- Special events signs
- Just opened signs
- Today’s specials
- Fun messages to intrigue customers to stop in
- Trade shows and indoor events
Best Signage Tips
You can turn to SpeedPro to create your A-frame sign. Before you plan out your sign, you’ll want to keep a few tips in mind:
- Keep it simple: Don’t feel you need to list all the details of a promotion or event. People walking by will take only a quick peek at first, so draw them in with a short, pithy quote, irresistible deal, humor or a great graphic. Look for something that will make pedestrians and drivers slow down and look.
- Stand out: Sandwich boards may be common, so use a laugh-out-loud joke, stunning colors or something unusual to make your design stand out. Feeling stuck? SpeedPro has in-house graphic designers to help you out.
- Consider a sign you can change: You can buy sandwich signs you can change up to reflect new offers. If you’re going to be taking your sign to trade shows or want it to reflect new sales, consider getting the outside structure along with panels you can swap out.
- Don’t make a fair-weather sign: Will your sign be outside? If so, make sure it’s heavy enough not to top over easily and sturdy enough not to melt or run in the rain. If you’re not sure which A-frames or signs are best don’t worry, our studio professionals are here to help answer all of your questions and guide you in the right direction.
SpeedPro Cleveland West
In Cleveland and the surrounding suburbs, you’ll find many businesses catering to the needs of local residents. Cleveland has a long and storied history with a lakefront location that encouraged trade and helped many local residents prosper. Today, Cleveland and it’s suburbs are more vibrant as ever-just as brisk and even more competitive. Making your company stand out from your competitors can prove challenging. You need assistance to draw people’s eyes and catch their attention!
Discover the Best Large-Format Printing in Cleveland
Your signage tells a story. You may need outdoor signage to signal where your front door is to people who enter an office park. Or you might require indoor signage to direct people to the right window at your hospital. Perhaps you are a service oriented business and need a vehicle wrap. Whatever your need, we want to help you relay your story to the people you’re looking to serve. Our visual communication products provide a way to tell them the things they need to know.
Choose SpeedPro Cleveland West as Your Large Format Graphics & Signage Company
We enjoy many repeat clients and build long-term relationships by showing each client how much we care about them and want to help grow their business. Other ways we benefit our clients include:
- Personal consultation when needed to review your needs and our capabilities
- Digital proofs for your view and approval
- Open communication with regular updates on your project
- Precise digital measurements to ensure a good fit for your graphic
- Quick turnaround times that match your schedule
Schedule a Consultation With SpeedPro Cleveland West
Whether you need full, partial or decal vehicle wraps to draw attention to your repair van driving around northeast Ohio, or you want an elevator wrap to target a demographic in the western suburbs of Cleveland, we can assist you. Making great, big graphics is our specialty, and we love taking on new challenges. There’s no job too big or too small for our SpeedPro Studio.
We serve businesses in Cuyahoga, Lorain, Huron, Erie and Medina counties. Get in touch with us today to arrange an appointment or request a quote.