Point of Purchase Displays in Cleveland
Trade shows, festivals and other events present excellent opportunities to give potential customers a first-hand look at your products and services. That said, how these customers consume your goods is important, which is why SpeedPro Cleveland West is here to create a personalized point of purchase display to benefit your marketing strategy.
We craft our high-quality products using skilled hands, state-of-the-art technology and industry-leading materials. We extend our products and services to customers and clients throughout the greater Cleveland area, including Cuyahoga, Lorain, Medina, Erie and Lorain counties.
Gaining Customers With Custom POP Displays
These displays are excellent marketing tools to invest in because of how versatile they are.
We offer a specific catalog that details multiple attractive, personalized POP displays and other event accessories for your marketing success.
You’ll have free reign on how your suite of products come together when you partner with SpeedPro. Our Exhibitors’ Handbook, due to its expansiveness, can be intimidating to go through at first glance. If you don’t have a full working knowledge of these displays, don’t worry! We’ll gladly answer all of your questions, entertain all of your requests and discuss all of your options.
We’ll leave no stone unturned when hunting for the ideal components to make up your new display. You’ll receive more than a consultation from us too, as we’re committed to your satisfaction from start to finish. Our team is well-seasoned in the large format printing industry, and we have people on staff who can help you with designing, surveying and installing, if necessary. You can trust in our skillset to deliver whatever you envision.
Here are some popular options that you’ll be able to choose from:
- Retractable banner stands: Portable and impactful, our retractable stands come in multiple styles and models. Style-wise, we have three primary options — retractable, telescopic and spring-back. We also offer three kinds of models — economy, standard and premium. With their varying degrees of metal gauge and internal mechanism strength, you can use them as single-use displays or heavy-duty travel companions.
- Hop ups: Another versatile option, hop ups function as lightweight display kits that you can clip large fabric graphics into. Use them as trade show backdrops, tabletop displays and more. They don’t require tools, and they’re easy to convert, making them ultra-portable.
- Table stands and kiosks: These units make for good places to display products and informative supplements. Your employees can also use them as a place to take orders and answer questions.
- Sectional wall fabric panels: Use these options to create an eye-catching backdrop that fits in perfectly with your assigned space.
- Attachable shelving: You can adjust the height of these products to accommodate wall space and the size of your products, which prevents your display from feeling cluttered.
Other useful graphics include window clings and easel back standups. We also have light boxes, LED lighting and other forms of illumination to give your display a special glow.
Contact Us About Our Personalized POP Displays
If you need functionality and visual appeal, our backlit POP displays are right up your alley! Contact us today if you’re ready to schedule your initial consultation. You can also visit our studio, which is located on Clemens Road, near Bassett Road in Westlake.