Point of Purchase
Long before customers look closer at a product or read the marketing message you have to offer, they may be looking at the images around them. That’s one reason point of purchase (POP) displays work.
Point of purchase displays can be found in dealerships, stores, by cash registers and at trade shows, conferences and other events. These displays are near where customers are making their buying decisions, so they can turn curious customers into buyers. SpeedPro creates custom POP displays for your business.Request a Quote
Using Purchase Displays
Purchase displays can be used in a variety of ways. For instance, they’re great to highlight products for sale by a checkout. They’re also commonly used beside a demonstration or sample of a product. The bright display draws in customers to the demo or to try something new.
POP displays can be as simple as mobile signs or shelf signs signalling a new product. They can even be temporary, decorative shelving to separate a few offerings from traditional options.
POP Display Options
In putting together point of purchase displays, SpeedPro can offer:
- Signage: SpeedPro has signage options for every possible need, from large rigid POP display options to vinyl decals or graphics. You need a sign with a free-standing frame to place near a display rack — no problem. We also offer contour-cut signage.
- Wall displays: Wall displays are a mobile way to set up displays at trade shows, conferences and event in order to extend your branding to the walls.
- Sectional fabric wall panels: You can create professional and large POP displays by joining together movable wall panels printed with your marketing message.
- Window clings: In restaurants and stores, you may not wish to devote lots of real estate to a display. Window clings, especially near checkouts and aisles, can be one way to create POP displays without using extra space.
- Easel-back standups: Never doubt the power of a standup cutout of a celebrity brand spokesperson to attract people to your POP display. They’re fun, eye-catching and may inspire customers to take pictures and share them on social media.
- Attachable shelving: Add examples of your products to the display to create an even more effective attention-grabber.
SpeedPro Imaging Costa Mesa
Tucked between Los Angeles and the Pacific Ocean, Costa Mesa is a bastion of opportunity. When you want to differentiate your business, event, or other function from the competition, how do you go about doing that?
Answer: large-format printing. Indoor and outdoor signage is one of the most effective and cost efficient ways to market your business. It helps you boost brand exposure and make a name for yourself throughout the Southern California region.
Depend on the Experts
SpeedPro Costa Mesa is a team of dedicated professionals with years of experience and creativity. We can sit down with you and figure out how best to market your company, whether that’s with vehicle wraps or banners or outdoor hanging signs.
Quality Matters When It Comes to Visual Marketing
Never underestimate the value of high quality displays when it comes to large-format printing. You never get a second chance to make a first impression, so when you want to hit your target audience the right way, rely on the experts.
We value our clients and are determined to help them excel. We provide:
- Some of the highest quality displays and other products available.
- Quick turnaround times for even the toughest deadlines.
- Responsive communication to all your questions and needs.
Contact SpeedPro Costa Mesa Today
Get a quote or make an appointment to speak to one of our associates about your specific needs. When you’re ready for year-round advertising that works and better brand recognition, start with the best sign company. Serving Irvine, Newport Beach, and Costa Mesa.