Custom printed fabric can create stunning art work, wall dividers, POP displays and more. SpeedPro offers digital fabric printing on a variety of fabrics, including polyester, canvas, polyester/cotton blends and cotton. These fabrics are available in matte or satin finish and in different sizes.Request a Quote
Why Printed Fabric?
Since vinyl and plastics are so popular, why opt for fabric? Fabric branding offers a few advantages. They:
- Are green: You may not want to use petroleum products. Perhaps you prefer a more natural product, such as cotton. That option — along with several others — exists with fabric signs, giving you access to your ideal signage solution.
- Are great for art prints: Canvas prints will help you create fine art prints, including custom art for your walls. Whether you want to have historic photos of your business as gallery prints or another style, you can customize your interior with printed fabric.
- Create a unique look: Wall dividers made with printed fabric or printed banners look and feel very different than vinyl, and their texture can help make your displays and messages more eye-catching.
- Prove durable: Canvas is a thick, durable material that ages well.
- Block out light: Thicker canvas lets less light through, while thinner cotton can be applied for backlit displays, allowing you to use lighting in innovative ways as part of your graphics setup.
- Offer endless options: we can print your custom design on a bolt of fabric which opens a new world of options including custom upholstery, window coverings, display options and more.
Printed fabrics also work in a variety of settings, including:
- POP displays
- Backlit displays
- Standing displays
- Interior displays
- Table coverings
Working With Printed Fabric
Printed graphics on fabric do require some extra attention. You need to ensure that the fabric you choose works with the display or use you have in mind. It’s also critical to partner with experts who understand how to print high-quality graphics that are true-to-color with no blurring.
Fortunately, SpeedPro has more than 20 years of industry experience as well as a team of experts who can help. Our in-house graphic designers can create the graphics you envision and we can mount your graphics whether you want a stretch display or not.
Worried your graphics will end up blurry on fabric? It’s not a concern you need to hold onto. Our graphics team will clean up your images and designs, and our top-of-the-line printing capabilities ensure clean edges, pure color and the exact look you want.
SpeedPro is willing to take on any custom job. SpeedPro loves a challenge, and with years of experience, we know all the tricks and tools of the trade to put together amazing graphics for any application. Reach out to your local SpeedPro studio, or contact us for a free consultation or quote.
SpeedPro Imaging Costa Mesa
Tucked between Los Angeles and the Pacific Ocean, Costa Mesa is a bastion of opportunity. When you want to differentiate your business, event, or other function from the competition, how do you go about doing that?
Answer: large-format printing. Indoor and outdoor signage is one of the most effective and cost efficient ways to market your business. It helps you boost brand exposure and make a name for yourself throughout the Southern California region.
Depend on the Experts
SpeedPro Costa Mesa is a team of dedicated professionals with years of experience and creativity. We can sit down with you and figure out how best to market your company, whether that’s with vehicle wraps or banners or outdoor hanging signs.
Quality Matters When It Comes to Visual Marketing
Never underestimate the value of high quality displays when it comes to large-format printing. You never get a second chance to make a first impression, so when you want to hit your target audience the right way, rely on the experts.
We value our clients and are determined to help them excel. We provide:
- Some of the highest quality displays and other products available.
- Quick turnaround times for even the toughest deadlines.
- Responsive communication to all your questions and needs.
Contact SpeedPro Costa Mesa Today
Get a quote or make an appointment to speak to one of our associates about your specific needs. When you’re ready for year-round advertising that works and better brand recognition, start with the best sign company. Serving Irvine, Newport Beach, and Costa Mesa.