SpeedPro Denver FAQs
TIPS FOR WORKING WITH US
- Best Phone Number: 303-426-4199
- Preferred Email: To request a quote, check the status of your order, and all other inquiries use email@example.com
- Artwork File Format(s): Submit artwork files in a Vector format (pdf, ai, eps). All fonts must be outlined. Acceptable raster files include jpeg, psd, and tiff. These files must be submitted at final print size with at least 150 dpi.
- Artwork Specifications: When requesting a quote, always include both dimensions of height and width.
- Substrate/Material Suggestions: Tell us where and how your print job will be used and we can provide options. For example, we can recommend foam core (ideal for indoor use) versus coroplast (outdoor use).
- If We Will Be Installing Your Project: We have to consider the ambient temperature and schedule for days at 50 degrees or higher if we are installing vehicle wraps or decals, windows and other outdoor vinyl projects. If we’re printing for an event at a venue such as the Convention Center or a hotel, we will work with security and receiving to be sure your job is delivered on time and to the right booth or room.
For more Frequently Asked Questions on printing terms, vehicle wraps, preparing surfaces for graphics, and trade show displays, please visit: https://speedpro.com/learning-center/faqs/