Indoor Signage Designed, Printed & Installed by SpeedPro Denver
Invite us to do a walk-through of your business and we’ll make suggestions to visually enhance the space. SpeedPro Denver offers free consultations! Here are some ideas:
- Canvas prints–line the hallways with artwork, no framing necessary! An affordable option for even the smallest business, canvas prints have a soft feel and look.
- Door signage–quick identification for the conference rooms, access restricted, supplies, you name it. Choose a substrate that will stay up for years or one that can be easily removed.
- Easel prints–for the lobby to welcome guests. Customized messages printed quickly and inexpensively add sophistication to welcome VIPs.
- Elevator wraps–entertain and inform employees and visitors. Still a novelty, use this space to reinforce your brand and key messages.
- Lobby, interior and conference room windows with your logo full color or frosted—reinforce your brand. Window film such as Glass Adhere is removable and reusable but can also stay in place for years.
- Floor graphics—create an inviting, welcoming entry to the lobby and lunch room
- Seasonal graphics for the lobby and lunchroom—bring color to a typically sterile setting. Thin poster boards that can easily be hung and removed from most surfaces are affordable and fun.
- Podium signs and posters in any size–create custom visuals for the big sales meeting. Your speakers will appreciate the chance to customize messages and your audiences have come to expect it.
Some of the materials we use for indoor signage include foam core, Ultra board, styrene and PVC. Here are details about those products and some uses for each:
ULTRA BOARD is idea for indoors. ULTRA BOARD is a lightweight structural panel consisting of a rigid polystyrene foam core faced on both sides by a smooth, moisture resistant sheet of solid polystyrene. Available in a variety of thicknesses from 3/16” to 1”, it can be cut with a standard table saw into any custom shape and is an excellent choice for signage, photo mounting, exhibits, and point-of-purchase displays.
Foam Core (aka foam board) is a very strong, lightweight and easily cut material. It consists of three layers — an inner layer of polystyrene clad with outer facing of either a white clay coated paper or brown Kraft paper. Available in approx. 1/8” and 3/16” thicknesses, a variety of colors and sizes up to 96″ x 48″, is it choice material for signage that will be used for a short time only such as periodic meetings, trade shows and special events.
Styrene is plastic and suitable for indoor and outdoor short-term applications. It is sometimes called poster board and is considered one of the best surfaces for large format photography prints. This product is resistant to weather (but not long-term UV exposure), bumps, drops and scratches while being lightweight and flexible. It is delivered in large flat sheets and then custom cut into any shape. Available in a variety of thickness and sizes it can be printed on both sides.
PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) is a plastic durable and lightweight material available in a variety of colors, sizes and in rigid and flexible formats. This workhorse material can be shaped from 4’ x 8’ sheets into custom designs and is a good choice for short-term exterior uses. You see it everywhere as directional signage, at retail, in meeting rooms, and in grocery stores as shelf signs.
We will come to you anytime! Contact us today for your free consultation.
“I’ve worked with SpeedPro Imaging on jobs from oversized directional signs to getting a quote to wrap our Zamboni. The owner, Darin, came out to our site and made recommendations that will save us from having to do any pre-work on the Zamboni—which in turn will save us real money. That’s just one example of how they take pride and ownership over every job. And, every person I have interacted with at SpeedPro has always impressed me the same way.”
The Ice Ranch