Custom printed fabric can create stunning art work, wall dividers, POP displays and more. SpeedPro offers digital fabric printing on a variety of fabrics, including polyester, canvas, polyester/cotton blends and cotton. These fabrics are available in matte or satin finish and in different sizes.Request a Quote
Why Printed Fabric?
Since vinyl and plastics are so popular, why opt for fabric? Fabric branding offers a few advantages. They:
- Are green: You may not want to use petroleum products. Perhaps you prefer a more natural product, such as cotton. That option — along with several others — exists with fabric signs, giving you access to your ideal signage solution.
- Are great for art prints: Canvas prints will help you create fine art prints, including custom art for your walls. Whether you want to have historic photos of your business as gallery prints or another style, you can customize your interior with printed fabric.
- Create a unique look: Wall dividers made with printed fabric or printed banners look and feel very different than vinyl, and their texture can help make your displays and messages more eye-catching.
- Prove durable: Canvas is a thick, durable material that ages well.
- Block out light: Thicker canvas lets less light through, while thinner cotton can be applied for backlit displays, allowing you to use lighting in innovative ways as part of your graphics setup.
- Offer endless options: we can print your custom design on a bolt of fabric which opens a new world of options including custom upholstery, window coverings, display options and more.
Printed fabrics also work in a variety of settings, including:
- POP displays
- Backlit displays
- Standing displays
- Interior displays
- Table coverings
Working With Printed Fabric
Printed graphics on fabric do require some extra attention. You need to ensure that the fabric you choose works with the display or use you have in mind. It’s also critical to partner with experts who understand how to print high-quality graphics that are true-to-color with no blurring.
Fortunately, SpeedPro has more than 20 years of industry experience as well as a team of experts who can help. Our in-house graphic designers can create the graphics you envision and we can mount your graphics whether you want a stretch display or not.
Worried your graphics will end up blurry on fabric? It’s not a concern you need to hold onto. Our graphics team will clean up your images and designs, and our top-of-the-line printing capabilities ensure clean edges, pure color and the exact look you want.
SpeedPro is willing to take on any custom job. SpeedPro loves a challenge, and with years of experience, we know all the tricks and tools of the trade to put together amazing graphics for any application. Reach out to your local SpeedPro studio, or contact us for a free consultation or quote.
SpeedPro Imaging Denver
The home of the Broncos means a robust and energized populace. That means there are plenty of people out there who may very well want what you’re offering. In order to grab their attention, you need to make a statement.
That can be done with effective large format printing. Indoor and outdoor signage is one of the most effective ways to market your business to local consumers. The bright colors, fonts, designs, and layout can all make a difference.
Entrust This Important Task to the Best
SpeedPro of Denver is the leading sign company for good reason. We have been providing the best indoor and outdoor signage for years. We have state-of-the-art equipment to create brilliant displays that grab attention.
What Makes Us the Best?
Experience. Our team of dedicated and seasoned professionals have robust creativity and a keen eye for detail. We will help you create the perfect displays for whatever you need. We will also:
- Keep you in the loop regarding progress of your project at all times.
- Deliver unmatched quality.
- Offer fast turnaround times.
Reach Out to SpeedPro of Denver Today
Get a quote and find out what we can do to help your business rise above. You can also make an appointment to speak to somebody about your specific needs. We also serve Denver, Aurora, and Boulder.