Reduce number of shared touch points customers need to interact with
Interactive User Experience
Make looking at a menu, ordering and paying a seamless process
Smart Signage Options
Bring custom user experiences through print
InfoLnkX Touchless Signage
SpeedPro is installing InfoLnkX Near Field Communication (NFC) tags in large-format print applications including signs, wall murals, decals and more in order to direct a user to a website link or other digital content: video, audio, app downloads and more. This new spin on smart signage creates an easy user experience (UX) that bridges the gap between in-person visual communication and the online experience, which provides additional information and flexibility. It expands marketing options to be able to reach the engaged audience through retargeting long after the in-person interaction.
Pivoting for Current Business Needs
SpeedPro began exploring smart signage long before the Covid-19 pandemic for event, venues and trade show applications. The launch was expedited as the need to help our clients and local businesses in our community developed. Clients were requesting new ways to reach customers and to connect printed branding to dynamic online content.
SpeedPro is gaining momentum with this technology among restaurant clients, providing touchless, paperless menus and is partnering with museums, retail locations and other public attractions to relay information to customers and visitors. This is also of interest to brands promoting apps because it facilitates an easy transition from awareness to download. Businesses nationwide are exploring this technology. Here’s a few InfoLnkX scenarios/usage examples:
• VEHICLE DECALS: we can add chips to graphics like we did to our KIA for lead capture. We can install a new graphic with chips underneath or include with new decals, magnets or wraps.
• ELEVATOR WRAPS: employees can have access to the daily cafeteria menu and guest can call for help or access a map of the floor or building.
• BANNERS: event-goers could scan to enter contests, post on social media, order products.
• RESTAURANTS: Local restaurants Wynkoop Brewing and The Cherry Cricket participated in pilot programs with SpeedPro to re-open more safely by providing touch-free menus: chips were placed under vinyl graphics and adhered to tables. and signs. Customers placed their smart phone over the graphic and the most current menu popped up.
• RETAILER STORE FRONT: A chip under a window cling could show the current hours or specials.
• OUTDOOR LOCATIONS: KFC added chips to large bus-bench type posters linking hungry prospects to a route map of the closest location.
• HOTELS: Guests could call the front desk/concierge directly from anywhere in the hotel simply by tapping their phone on a smart sign.
• MUSEUMS/ART GALLERIES: Patrons can listen to audio clips for each piece on their personal device saving the museum or gallery money on the purchase of a provided device and allowing for a much safer and socially responsible solution.
• LOCAL SMALL BUSINESS: Add chips to door hangers to call and place an order!
Smart Signage Options for Your Needs
We’re excited to start working with you to provide touchless technology that speaks to your customers. Placements for touchless communications through smart signs are nearly endless!
Buy a Ticket
Make a Donation
Place a Food Order
Post a Review
Contact us to learn more. Call 303-426-4199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Capabilities vary by smartphone. NFC settings may need to be enabled or a third-party NFC Reader app may be necessary for specific smartphones.