Trade Show Displays in Lombard
In a populated metro area like Chicagoland, it takes a great amount of effort and the proper marketing materials to carve out a niche in the business world. At SpeedPro Imaging DuPage, we’ve helped provide innovative solutions to clients all over the western suburbs of Chicago for nearly a decade, and we’re confident we can do the same for you!
When you hit the road to show off your brand and promote your products and services, do it in style with our pop up trade show displays — from the fruits of our labor will come a flexible, impactful and portable trade show display that accurately reflects the tone and message of your brand.
Presenting in Style
Whether you’re presenting at trade shows, expos, festivals or concerts, we’re reliable for providing graphics and accessories that line up with the purpose. With all the packages and individuals products we offer from our catalog, no request is too large for our dedicated visual communication experts. Don’t hesitate to speak your mind, as we’ll work our hardest to make your vision a reality.
Out of all the options you can choose from, here are some of the most popular products:
- Banner stands: With our retractable banner stands, you can display your desired marketing messages with boldness and functionality. With a variety of materials, sizes, styles and models, we can fill your needs with ease. Styles we offer include retractable, telescopic and spring-back. Models, which vary in metal gauge and internal mechanism strength, include economy, standard and premium.
- Hop ups: If big, colorful banners aren’t enough to steer foot traffic your way, try our hop ups, which display large fabric graphics. The kits are lightweight and require no tools for setup, which makes them ultra-portable branding methods.
- Table toppers: Tables are often needed to display information and products, so why not brand them as well? If you have round tables, you can choose from formats that include fitted or stretch throw. Convertible and imprinted table throws are available for rectangular tables. Other options include curved, multiple-level and multiple panel.
- Tents: If you’re operating outdoors, a tent is a practical necessity. Not only is it a distinct feature that allows customers to find your display with ease, but it also offers protection from an assortment of weather conditions.
- Backlit displays: These trade show backdrops use an easy to setup frame and LED lights to illuminate a fabric graphic covering. They are a popular choice for businesses who want to really shine at a trade show.
Top Lombard Printing Solutions
We serve the entirety of DuPage County, including but not limited to the communities of Naperville, Lombard, Downers Grove, Lisle and Oak Brook. Reach out to our studio today to schedule your consultation. We’re located in Lombard, off Finley Road, near the Butterfield Road exit of Interstate 355 if you’d like to discuss your project in person.
We aim to be a trusted extension of your marketing team, so let’s begin our partnership on the right foot with a pop up trade show display you can be proud of!