Point of Purchase
Long before customers look closer at a product or read the marketing message you have to offer, they may be looking at the images around them. That’s one reason point of purchase (POP) displays work.
Point of purchase displays can be found in dealerships, stores, by cash registers and at trade shows, conferences and other events. These displays are near where customers are making their buying decisions, so they can turn curious customers into buyers. SpeedPro creates custom POP displays for your business.Request a Quote
Using Purchase Displays
Purchase displays can be used in a variety of ways. For instance, they’re great to highlight products for sale by a checkout. They’re also commonly used beside a demonstration or sample of a product. The bright display draws in customers to the demo or to try something new.
POP displays can be as simple as mobile signs or shelf signs signalling a new product. They can even be temporary, decorative shelving to separate a few offerings from traditional options.
POP Display Options
In putting together point of purchase displays, SpeedPro can offer:
- Signage: SpeedPro has signage options for every possible need, from large rigid POP display options to vinyl decals or graphics. You need a sign with a free-standing frame to place near a display rack — no problem. We also offer contour-cut signage.
- Wall displays: Wall displays are a mobile way to set up displays at trade shows, conferences and event in order to extend your branding to the walls.
- Sectional fabric wall panels: You can create professional and large POP displays by joining together movable wall panels printed with your marketing message.
- Window clings: In restaurants and stores, you may not wish to devote lots of real estate to a display. Window clings, especially near checkouts and aisles, can be one way to create POP displays without using extra space.
- Easel-back standups: Never doubt the power of a standup cutout of a celebrity brand spokesperson to attract people to your POP display. They’re fun, eye-catching and may inspire customers to take pictures and share them on social media.
- Attachable shelving: Add examples of your products to the display to create an even more effective attention-grabber.
SpeedPro Imaging Durham
Running a business in the Research Triangle means you’ll be up against a lot of competition. With so many events, functions, and companies vying for attention, it’s essential that you have the right displays.
Large format printing is one of the best marketing strategies you can employ that will differentiate you from the competition. It’s cost-effective, year round, and with indoor and outdoor signage your target customers will take notice.
SpeedPro Durham Delivers the Best Signs
Whether it’s for an event coming up, the launching of a new product, or simply marketing your small business, from vehicle wraps to wall coverings and everything else you can think of, it’s one of the most effective ways to increase brand exposure.
Only the Best Quality Products and Services
SpeedPro Durham has built its reputation as the leading sign company throughout the Triangle because of its dedication to quality. Whatever display or sign or banner you need, we will deliver the best results. You will also enjoy:
- Unequaled quality and attention to detail.
- Fast turnaround times.
- Great communication and responsiveness.
Amazing Things Can Happen
Get a quote or make an appointment to speak to an associate and find out how we can help your business or event shine. We serve Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Apex, Cary, and the surrounding areas.