MADE IN THE USA
- The recent supply chain issues have had a significant impact on the wall graphics industry. One of the major negative effects has been the disruption of the supply chain, which has resulted in delays and shortages of materials. This has made it difficult for companies in the wall graphics industry to obtain the materials they need to produce their products, which has slowed down production and led to backlogs and delays in orders.
- Many companies in the wall graphics industry have had to pay higher prices for the materials they need due to shortages and increased demand. This has led to higher costs for businesses, which has made it difficult for them to remain competitive and maintain their profit margins.
- In addition to the supply chain issues, the wall graphics industry has also been affected by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Many businesses in the industry have had to temporarily close or significantly reduce their operations due to lockdowns and social distancing measures.
- SpeedPro East Bay has taken steps to ensure that we use as many materials that were MADE IN THE USA as possible. There are several benefits to the wall covering industry to use materials made in the USA.
- One benefit is the ability to support the domestic economy and American workers. By using materials made in the USA, companies in the wall covering industry can help create and sustain jobs for American workers and contribute to the overall health of the domestic economy.
- Another benefit is the potential for improved quality and reliability. Many American-made products are known for their high quality and reliability, which can be beneficial for the wall covering industry. Using materials that are made in the USA can help ensure that the products produced by companies in the industry meet high standards and are able to withstand wear and tear over time
- Overall, using materials made in the USA can provide a range of benefits to the wall covering industry, including supporting the domestic economy and American workers, improving product quality and reliability, and reducing the risk of supply chain disruptions.