At SpeedPro East Bay we offer a full spectrum of services to help our clients meet their visual branding needs.
We are passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals, and increasingly, environmental stewardship is a key goal of both SpeedPro East Bay and our clients.
While we pride ourselves on being cost competitive, our most important differentiator is the quality and sustainability of our products and services. We work with a broad ecosystem of suppliers and are constantly testing the latest materials to ensure we are meeting our clients’ needs while minimizing our impact on the environment.
Specifically, we have found that the following materials currently do a great job in meeting our clients’ sustainability goals:
- Flexible media – 3M Envision 48C print film, eco-friendly, non-PVC film, no off-gassing
- Paper – we have access to the highest possible post-consumer recycled paper products to meet both our clients’ design and sustainability goals
- Ridged media – our HP Flatbed printers print on any rigid media (width 64” max, length unlimited) including but not limited to: wood, metal, glass, etc.
- Ink – HP’s eco-friendly ink for the flatbed printer is LEED certified and UV cured, requiring no lamination
We work with the most environmental, state of the art equipment available, including:
- HP’s latex printers using 3rd generation water-based latex ink provides a healthier work environment, is 100% hypo-allergenic, has a 200-year indoor colorfast capability, is scratch-resistance comparable to hard-solvent inks and has no hazard warning labels or HAPs
- HP Flatbed printers print on any rigid media (width 64” max, length unlimited) including but not limited to: wood, metal, glass, etc. Our inks are HP eco-friendly, LEED certified, and UV cured, requiring no lamination
Finally, your trash is another person’s raw material! We have partnered with a variety of artists and maker-spaces that will turn your old banners or signs into fantastic new pieces of art.
If your printed project is for a short-term need, please do return your project when you no longer need it and we would be more than happy to find it a new home.