A Hollywood star steps onto the red carpet, turns, smiles. The flash of cameras lights up the night. In the background: a step-and-repeat banner.
We’ve all witnessed this scene play out on television. If you’re eagle-eyed, you may have noticed the repeat banner behind the actor. Step-and-repeat banners are large backdrops that are frequently used in fashion shows and red-carpet events. Often with repeating logos, these banners show up behind celebrities in pictures and videos, giving the businesses who sponsored the repeat backdrop banner exposure.Request a Quote
Why Use a Step-and-Repeat Banner?
The right step-and-repeat banner, used correctly, will help your business:
- Create a VIP feel: If your business is hosting any event where you want a red carpet or a formal, VIP feel, step-and-repeat banners are a wonderful way to make guests feel like celebrities. Place banners in front of a red carpet or entrance, and get ready to take photos.
- Brand your logo: With your logo prominently featured on the banner, anyone who takes a photo in front of the banner and shares it later will be effectively spreading your marketing message. By associating your brand with a luxury red-carpet event, you can also position yourself as a luxury or professional organization.
- Gain exposure: Banners with logos are very visible and get attention. Guests also love the look and feel of posing on the red carpet, just like their favorite celebrities. By recreating the experience for them, you may be increasing the chances that the photo will be shared — with your logo front and center.
- Create a selfie station: Selfie stations are essentially photo booths without the walls. Repeat banners form the backdrop for the pictures, and you can vary that background to match the theme of the event and encourage multiple selfies. Persuade people to share their selfies with a hashtag on social media for even more brand exposure.
You can use repeat backdrops in several different ways. Consider the following:
- Events: Grand openings, birthdays and any special events can be enhanced with a repeating backdrop.
- Launches: A banner can ensure you get many photos of your team and customers holding your new product in front of your logo. These shots can be useful to post online and send to the media.
- Annual meetings: You can build your company culture by getting photos of your team members in front of your logo.
- Weddings: Banners can create unique wedding photos and be a great offering for any wedding business. These are great for Monogram touches with the couple’s initials or for photo booth backdrops.
- Galas: A repeat backdrop will let you create a red carpet walk for your formal event.
- Trade shows: At trade shows, you can set up a photo booth or use the backdrop to ensure your logo features prominently in any photos of the event.
- Conventions: Convention banners can include logos or even a marketing message that you want to share.
- Social media: Social media users love taking photos, and by setting up photo areas with a repeat backdrop at any event, you can increase the chances of more social media exposure.
- Demos: Want smiling photos of customers with your new product? A step-and-repeat banner will help you get those photos with plenty of instances of your logo included.
Choosing the Right Repeat Backdrop
Most step-and-repeat banners include multiple instances of a logo or emblem. When you’re choosing your banner, you’ll want to make sure the colors are contrasting so that they “pop” in photos. You’ll also want them to be visible and easy to see. When you need help with sizing and printing, turn to your local SpeedPro studio or contact us for a free consultation or quote.
SpeedPro Imaging Eastern PA
Operating a business in Eastern Pennsylvania means you’ve got prime real estate. That’s because you’re close to Philadelphia, all of New Jersey, and even stretching into New York. Because it’s an optimal locale, competition is fierce.
When you want to build immediate brand awareness, snag more value for your advertising dollars, consider large-format printing. SpeedPro Eastern PA is the best sign company to help you reach your market and make them take notice.
Take a Big Stand with Large-Format Printing
We understand consumers. That’s why we know the value of indoor and outdoor signage. Whether you’re looking for vehicle wraps, wall murals, or some other durable display, when it’s creative, it stands out, and people notice.
Depend on a Leader
SpeedPro Eastern PA is one of the leading sign companies in the region because of our experience and dedication to our clients. We stand proud on our ability to deliver:
- The highest quality displays.
- Exceptionally creative designs.
- Unbeatable customer service.
Contact SpeedPro Eastern PA for a Quote
Get a quote or make an appointment to speak to an associate about your specific marketing needs. We’re confident we can help you stand above and apart from the competition. We serve Philadelphia County, Southern New Jersey, and Bucks County.