When easy setup and carrying are important, pop-up banners are the perfect solution for your event, trade show or other visual communication needs. Our high-quality pop-up banners take only a few seconds to set up and they’ll quickly draw people over to your booth. All you have to do is transport them to your event and pop them up to showcase your products, services, company and more.Request a Quote
What Are Pop-Up Banners?
Pop-up banners are designed to make a noticeable impact fast. These banners get attached to a collapsible frame that pulls apart or “pops up” in less than a minute. It’s a quick way to decorate a trade show booth, show off your branding during a press conference and decorate during an event.
The fabric on the frame is a heavy-duty vinyl that will stay attached to the frame as you take it up and down. Our custom pop-up banners are a great long-term investment because you can detach the banner from the frame and replace it whenever you purchase a new banner. Pop-up banner stands are made from aluminum, which allows them to stand the test of time without major wear or tear. No matter how you use them, big and bold pop-up banners are sure to make a statement.
How Can You Use Custom Pop-Up Banners?
Your options are endless when it comes to using pop-up banners. They’re the perfect addition to a trade booth display and have other uses too, such as:
- Special events: Customize banners to the event your business is hosting. Perhaps you want to honor specific employees at a company-wide party or place a banner displaying the date and name of the conference you’re hosting.
- Retail stores: Advertise an upcoming sale with a pop-up banner posted at the front of your store. You can also use pop-ups for notices, such as a change in store policies or extended hours during the holiday season.
- Press conferences: You don’t want an empty stage at a press conference, but you also want something that conveys your branding. High-quality pop-up banners will showcase your messages and draw everyone’s eye toward the stage.
- Grand openings: Opening a new storefront is an exciting time for your company. Celebrate in style with a custom pop-up banner that outlines your new products, services and more. These banners are great for interior and exterior uses, so you can even put them outside to draw people into your store.
- Fundraisers: It’s always better to show than tell. Instead of simply telling people why they should donate to your cause, use pop-up banners around your store or event to show them exactly why they should support you. Since these banners are easy to switch out, you can keep the frame and change the banner with each unique fundraiser.
- Weddings: Are you a wedding vendor that needs to stand out from the rest? Pop-up banners are a quick and easy way to advertise your services on someone’s wedding day. Place one off to the side of your DJ booth or by the end of the buffet line to advertise your catering company.
SpeedPro Imaging Eden Prairie
Competing for business in Minnesota doesn’t have to be as tough as it may seem. If you want the biggest bang for your marketing buck, consider large-format printing.
SpeedPro Eden Prairie has been helping businesses like yours stand out, grab attention, and boost sales through the use of indoor and outdoor signage.
Never Underestimate the Impact of Visual Marketing
Spend any time in the car with the radio on and you’ll hear plenty of commercials. Do you actually pay attention to them? Most people don’t. It’s the visual marketing that makes the biggest splash.
Enjoy the Highest Quality Displays
SpeedPro Eden Prairie is devoted to helping clients forge greater brand recognition and awareness, which leads to increased sales. Step up and apart from the competition! Our service is the best because:
- We pay attention to every precise detail.
- We can deliver with quick turnaround times.
- We value customer relationships.
Get a Quote Today
SpeedPro Eden Prairie offers some of the most affordable large-format printing, vehicle wraps, and other outdoor signage. For the best sign company, contact us. Get a quote or make an appointment to speak to somebody about your specific needs. We serve Minneapolis, St. Paul, and Eden Prairie.