Custom printed fabric can create stunning art work, wall dividers, POP displays and more. SpeedPro offers digital fabric printing on a variety of fabrics, including polyester, canvas, polyester/cotton blends and cotton. These fabrics are available in matte or satin finish and in different sizes.Request a Quote
Why Printed Fabric?
Since vinyl and plastics are so popular, why opt for fabric? Fabric branding offers a few advantages. They:
- Are green: You may not want to use petroleum products. Perhaps you prefer a more natural product, such as cotton. That option — along with several others — exists with fabric signs, giving you access to your ideal signage solution.
- Are great for art prints: Canvas prints will help you create fine art prints, including custom art for your walls. Whether you want to have historic photos of your business as gallery prints or another style, you can customize your interior with printed fabric.
- Create a unique look: Wall dividers made with printed fabric or printed banners look and feel very different than vinyl, and their texture can help make your displays and messages more eye-catching.
- Prove durable: Canvas is a thick, durable material that ages well.
- Block out light: Thicker canvas lets less light through, while thinner cotton can be applied for backlit displays, allowing you to use lighting in innovative ways as part of your graphics setup.
- Offer endless options: we can print your custom design on a bolt of fabric which opens a new world of options including custom upholstery, window coverings, display options and more.
Printed fabrics also work in a variety of settings, including:
- POP displays
- Backlit displays
- Standing displays
- Interior displays
- Table coverings
Working With Printed Fabric
Printed graphics on fabric do require some extra attention. You need to ensure that the fabric you choose works with the display or use you have in mind. It’s also critical to partner with experts who understand how to print high-quality graphics that are true-to-color with no blurring.
Fortunately, SpeedPro has more than 20 years of industry experience as well as a team of experts who can help. Our in-house graphic designers can create the graphics you envision and we can mount your graphics whether you want a stretch display or not.
Worried your graphics will end up blurry on fabric? It’s not a concern you need to hold onto. Our graphics team will clean up your images and designs, and our top-of-the-line printing capabilities ensure clean edges, pure color and the exact look you want.
SpeedPro is willing to take on any custom job. SpeedPro loves a challenge, and with years of experience, we know all the tricks and tools of the trade to put together amazing graphics for any application. Reach out to your local SpeedPro studio, or contact us for a free consultation or quote.
SpeedPro Imaging Eden Prairie
Competing for business in Minnesota doesn’t have to be as tough as it may seem. If you want the biggest bang for your marketing buck, consider large-format printing.
SpeedPro Eden Prairie has been helping businesses like yours stand out, grab attention, and boost sales through the use of indoor and outdoor signage.
Never Underestimate the Impact of Visual Marketing
Spend any time in the car with the radio on and you’ll hear plenty of commercials. Do you actually pay attention to them? Most people don’t. It’s the visual marketing that makes the biggest splash.
Enjoy the Highest Quality Displays
SpeedPro Eden Prairie is devoted to helping clients forge greater brand recognition and awareness, which leads to increased sales. Step up and apart from the competition! Our service is the best because:
- We pay attention to every precise detail.
- We can deliver with quick turnaround times.
- We value customer relationships.
Get a Quote Today
SpeedPro Eden Prairie offers some of the most affordable large-format printing, vehicle wraps, and other outdoor signage. For the best sign company, contact us. Get a quote or make an appointment to speak to somebody about your specific needs. We serve all of the Minneapolis and St. Paul metro area and beyond.