Custom printed fabric can create stunning art work, wall dividers, POP displays and more. SpeedPro offers digital fabric printing on a variety of fabrics, including polyester, canvas, polyester/cotton blends and cotton. These fabrics are available in matte or satin finish and in different sizes.Request a Quote
Why Printed Fabric?
Since vinyl and plastics are so popular, why opt for fabric? Fabric branding offers a few advantages. They:
- Are green: You may not want to use petroleum products. Perhaps you prefer a more natural product, such as cotton. That option — along with several others — exists with fabric signs, giving you access to your ideal signage solution.
- Are great for art prints: Canvas prints will help you create fine art prints, including custom art for your walls. Whether you want to have historic photos of your business as gallery prints or another style, you can customize your interior with printed fabric.
- Create a unique look: Wall dividers made with printed fabric or printed banners look and feel very different than vinyl, and their texture can help make your displays and messages more eye-catching.
- Prove durable: Canvas is a thick, durable material that ages well.
- Block out light: Thicker canvas lets less light through, while thinner cotton can be applied for backlit displays, allowing you to use lighting in innovative ways as part of your graphics setup.
- Offer endless options: we can print your custom design on a bolt of fabric which opens a new world of options including custom upholstery, window coverings, display options and more.
Printed fabrics also work in a variety of settings, including:
- POP displays
- Backlit displays
- Standing displays
- Interior displays
- Table coverings
Working With Printed Fabric
Printed graphics on fabric do require some extra attention. You need to ensure that the fabric you choose works with the display or use you have in mind. It’s also critical to partner with experts who understand how to print high-quality graphics that are true-to-color with no blurring.
Fortunately, SpeedPro has more than 20 years of industry experience as well as a team of experts who can help. Our in-house graphic designers can create the graphics you envision and we can mount your graphics whether you want a stretch display or not.
Worried your graphics will end up blurry on fabric? It’s not a concern you need to hold onto. Our graphics team will clean up your images and designs, and our top-of-the-line printing capabilities ensure clean edges, pure color and the exact look you want.
SpeedPro is willing to take on any custom job. SpeedPro loves a challenge, and with years of experience, we know all the tricks and tools of the trade to put together amazing graphics for any application. Reach out to your local SpeedPro studio, or contact us for a free consultation or quote.
SpeedPro Fort Collins
Fort Collins is an up-and-coming, hip city that’s ripe for business startups. When you’re building brand awareness or striving to, there are many marketing strategies you can consider. One of the most effective that gives you the best value for your money is large-format printing.
Indoor and outdoor signage is highly effective for numerous reasons. For example, imagine a fleet of vehicles cruising through the streets of Fort Collins with your company’s logo and information emblazoned on a creatively designed wrap.
Make an Impact with Large-Format Printing
With some of the highest conversion rates available, large-format printing helps companies grab attention, increase their customer base, and differentiate themselves from the competition.
SpeedPro of Fort Collins has the expertise to help you create an effective marketing campaign utilizing:
- Reception and office signage
- Wall murals
- Event graphics
- Retractable banner stands
- And more
Only the Best Is Acceptable for Us
We never cut corners and every project we take on is given the diligence it requires to help you increase brand exposure, develop a creative ad campaign, and enjoy quality products that last.
We believe in offering:
- Only the best quality products and services.
- Quick turnaround times.
- The highest customer satisfaction and service.
Discover what SpeedPro of Fort Collins Can Do for You
Your business deserves the best. Get a quote and find out just how affordable our services are. Begin setting yourself apart from the competition, building brand awareness, and ramping up sales. We serve Fort Collins, Loveland, and Johnstown.