Your company has a big event coming up, and you’ve put a lot of effort and money into it. You’ve rented a venue, advertised, dedicated a team to attracting visitors, arranged transport of samples or products and arranged refreshments.
Quality event signage is crucial for way-finding as well as branding. Social media and other modes of advertising are important, but nothing can make your event stand out like custom event graphics, signage, event tents, selfie stations and more.Request a Quote
Why Custom Event Graphics?
Custom event graphics will help transform a venue and make it truly yours. By placing your brand colors and your marketing message over a space, you can enhance your branding and the entire experience for your customers and your team.
Your customers will be more excited to experience a space that you’ve transformed with exciting custom event graphics. Graphics can also be used to shape a space and divide it into something that serves your marketing needs, whether you want a separate space for pictures or to create a demo area.
Types of Custom Event Graphics
Event graphics from SpeedPro can include:
- Event tents: Tents can help draw customers to you at any outdoor event and keep customers and your team shaded and protected.
- Backlit graphics: Light up your message at your next trade show or event.
- Environmental graphics: Transform any venue into a tropical rainforest, beach, desert or any other environment with adhesive graphics for the floor, windows and walls. Doing so can help you transform larger spaces to your exact brand image and let you meet experiential marketing goals.
- Directional graphics: Help attendees find their way to your booth or event with graphics that show them how to find you.
- Flags: Make passersby notice your event from outside with colorful flags.
- Repeat banners: Create a photo opportunity with your logo by employing these banners. They’re perfect for demos and photo opportunities.
- Point of Purchase (POP) displays: If you want to generate sales, remember that point of purchase displays encourage customers to try and buy.
- Table coverings and tabletops displays: Make your table stand out with stunning, custom table coverings and table top displays to gain client interest. Tabletop displays can also be used instead of a trade show booth at a trade show.
- Vehicle wraps: Pulling up to your event in a custom wrapped car is sure to help you stand out. In fact, the wrap will keep marketing your business long after the event is over.
SpeedPro Fort Lauderdale
Sun, surf, and plenty of snowbirds can often define Fort Lauderdale. When you want your business, event, function, or other campaign to stand out, large format printing is the way to go.
Visual communication utilizing indoor and outdoor signage is one of the most potent ways to get your message in front of the masses and to be remembered. SpeedPro Fort Lauderdale is the perfect partner to help you customize signs that hit the mark and make an impact.
Increase Brand Awareness with Large-Format Printing
Imagine a fleet of company cars dressed up in well-designed vehicle wraps emblazoned with your logo. Imagine the right colors, the perfect layout, and eye-catching graphics. People will turn their head, make note of your company name, and that’s just one small step in brand recognition.
SpeedPro Fort Lauderdale provides some of the best options when it comes to visual marketing, including:
- Event graphics
- Indoor signage
- Corporate branding
- Wall murals
- And more
Depend on the Highest Quality Products and Services
At SpeedPro Fort Lauderdale, we only accept the best out of our team. That means you can enjoy the highest quality, most creative campaigns for year-round advertising strategies.
We focus on:
- Delivering the highest quality products and most creative displays.
- Offering rapid turnaround, even for those on a tight deadline.
- Exceptional customer service and support.
Find Out How Affordable This Is
Get a quote or speak to an associate today and see how SpeedPro Fort Lauderdale can make a difference for your business. Serving Broward County, Palm Beach County, and Miami-Dade County.