Custom printed fabric can create stunning art work, wall dividers, POP displays and more. SpeedPro offers digital fabric printing on a variety of fabrics, including polyester, canvas, polyester/cotton blends and cotton. These fabrics are available in matte or satin finish and in different sizes.Request a Quote
Why Printed Fabric?
Since vinyl and plastics are so popular, why opt for fabric? Fabric branding offers a few advantages. They:
- Are green: You may not want to use petroleum products. Perhaps you prefer a more natural product, such as cotton. That option — along with several others — exists with fabric signs, giving you access to your ideal signage solution.
- Are great for art prints: Canvas prints will help you create fine art prints, including custom art for your walls. Whether you want to have historic photos of your business as gallery prints or another style, you can customize your interior with printed fabric.
- Create a unique look: Wall dividers made with printed fabric or printed banners look and feel very different than vinyl, and their texture can help make your displays and messages more eye-catching.
- Prove durable: Canvas is a thick, durable material that ages well.
- Block out light: Thicker canvas lets less light through, while thinner cotton can be applied for backlit displays, allowing you to use lighting in innovative ways as part of your graphics setup.
- Offer endless options: we can print your custom design on a bolt of fabric which opens a new world of options including custom upholstery, window coverings, display options and more.
Printed fabrics also work in a variety of settings, including:
- POP displays
- Backlit displays
- Standing displays
- Interior displays
- Table coverings
Working With Printed Fabric
Printed graphics on fabric do require some extra attention. You need to ensure that the fabric you choose works with the display or use you have in mind. It’s also critical to partner with experts who understand how to print high-quality graphics that are true-to-color with no blurring.
Fortunately, SpeedPro has more than 20 years of industry experience as well as a team of experts who can help. Our in-house graphic designers can create the graphics you envision and we can mount your graphics whether you want a stretch display or not.
Worried your graphics will end up blurry on fabric? It’s not a concern you need to hold onto. Our graphics team will clean up your images and designs, and our top-of-the-line printing capabilities ensure clean edges, pure color and the exact look you want.
SpeedPro is willing to take on any custom job. SpeedPro loves a challenge, and with years of experience, we know all the tricks and tools of the trade to put together amazing graphics for any application. Reach out to your local SpeedPro studio, or contact us for a free consultation or quote.
SpeedPro Weston Graphics
Sun, surf, and plenty of snowbirds can often define Fort Lauderdale. When you want your business, event, function, or other campaign to stand out, large format printing is the way to go.
Visual communication utilizing indoor and outdoor signage is one of the most potent ways to get your message in front of the masses and to be remembered. SpeedPro Fort Lauderdale is the perfect partner to help you customize signs that hit the mark and make an impact.
Increase Brand Awareness with Large-Format Printing
Imagine a fleet of company cars dressed up in well-designed vehicle wraps emblazoned with your logo. Imagine the right colors, the perfect layout, and eye-catching graphics. People will turn their head, make note of your company name, and that’s just one small step in brand recognition.
SpeedPro Fort Lauderdale provides some of the best options when it comes to visual marketing, including:
- Event graphics
- Indoor signage
- Corporate branding
- Wall murals
- And more
Depend on the Highest Quality Products and Services
At SpeedPro Fort Lauderdale, we only accept the best out of our team. That means you can enjoy the highest quality, most creative campaigns for year-round advertising strategies.
We focus on:
- Delivering the highest quality products and most creative displays.
- Offering rapid turnaround, even for those on a tight deadline.
- Exceptional customer service and support.
Find Out How Affordable This Is
Get a quote or speak to an associate today and see how SpeedPro Fort Lauderdale can make a difference for your business. Serving Broward County, Palm Beach County, and Miami-Dade County.