Custom printed fabric can create stunning art work, wall dividers, POP displays and more. SpeedPro offers digital fabric printing on a variety of fabrics, including polyester, canvas, polyester/cotton blends and cotton. These fabrics are available in matte or satin finish and in different sizes.Request a Quote
Why Printed Fabric?
Since vinyl and plastics are so popular, why opt for fabric? Fabric branding offers a few advantages. They:
- Are green: You may not want to use petroleum products. Perhaps you prefer a more natural product, such as cotton. That option — along with several others — exists with fabric signs, giving you access to your ideal signage solution.
- Are great for art prints: Canvas prints will help you create fine art prints, including custom art for your walls. Whether you want to have historic photos of your business as gallery prints or another style, you can customize your interior with printed fabric.
- Create a unique look: Wall dividers made with printed fabric or printed banners look and feel very different than vinyl, and their texture can help make your displays and messages more eye-catching.
- Prove durable: Canvas is a thick, durable material that ages well.
- Block out light: Thicker canvas lets less light through, while thinner cotton can be applied for backlit displays, allowing you to use lighting in innovative ways as part of your graphics setup.
- Offer endless options: we can print your custom design on a bolt of fabric which opens a new world of options including custom upholstery, window coverings, display options and more.
Printed fabrics also work in a variety of settings, including:
- POP displays
- Backlit displays
- Standing displays
- Interior displays
- Table coverings
Working With Printed Fabric
Printed graphics on fabric do require some extra attention. You need to ensure that the fabric you choose works with the display or use you have in mind. It’s also critical to partner with experts who understand how to print high-quality graphics that are true-to-color with no blurring.
Fortunately, SpeedPro has more than 20 years of industry experience as well as a team of experts who can help. Our in-house graphic designers can create the graphics you envision and we can mount your graphics whether you want a stretch display or not.
Worried your graphics will end up blurry on fabric? It’s not a concern you need to hold onto. Our graphics team will clean up your images and designs, and our top-of-the-line printing capabilities ensure clean edges, pure color and the exact look you want.
SpeedPro is willing to take on any custom job. SpeedPro loves a challenge, and with years of experience, we know all the tricks and tools of the trade to put together amazing graphics for any application. Reach out to your local SpeedPro studio, or contact us for a free consultation or quote.
SpeedPro Fort Worth
In the heart of Texas, everything’s bigger. As a result, businesses need to be creative to get their message in front of their target market and be remembered. Building brand exposure and awareness is crucial to success and large format printing makes all the difference.
SpeedPro of Fort Worth is the leading sign company in the region offering the best way to differentiate your company from the competition. There are numerous cost-effective solutions, including vehicle wraps and banners.
Capitalize on Large-Format Printing Today
There are numerous marketing methods available, including radio and TV ads, Internet spots, pay per click, and so on, but most of it has become noise. If you want to make an impact, get the maximum value for your marketing dollars, and boost conversion rates, you need to rely on strategic large-format printing.
We offer numerous options, including:
- Corporate branding
- Wall coverings
- Vehicle wraps and decals
- Indoor and outdoor signage
- And more
Quality Matters When It Comes to Outdoor Signage
There are certainly plenty of outdoor signs littering the landscape, but most of them are handmade, cheaply done, and poorly designed. SpeedPro of Fort Worth only delivers the highest quality, professional results. We focus on:
- Delivering unmatched quality with attention to every detail.
- The fastest service in the region.
- Effective communication so you can stay on top of your project.
Contact SpeedPro of Fort Worth Today
Get a quote and find out how cost-effective large-format printing is for your marketing strategy. We serve Fort Worth, Tarrant County, and Arlington.