Vehicle Wrap FAQs
1) WHY WRAP?
Wraps provide vivid medium to communicate one’s message. That message maybe an aspect of one’s personality, a value or in the commercial uses, a way to reach a broad audience. Whatever the reason, wraps are an economical alternative to paint.
2) HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
I can tell you how often I get this question and it truly is the most difficult to answer. Because of the many variables associated with a wrap, for example, the complexity of the design, type of vehicle, purpose for which it is being used just to name a few, it is near impossible to give a realistic figure. Even giving a ballpark feels bad at times since the price might have to be adjusted once the vehicle is measured for example. I say the best this to do is create budget once you decide to wrap. Decide on your design; these costs can be incredibly expensive and be very clear on how long you want the wrap to stay in the vehicle.
3) COMMERCIAL WRAP, WHY SHOULD I WRAP MY COMPANY VEHICLE?
- Americans spend 20 hrs per week in their car – which is a 31% increase from 2003. (Source: Arbitron In-Car Study)
- 91% notice advertising on trucks, 35% study these advertisements closely. (Source: American Trucking Association)
- 71% of people notice billboards when driving past one. (Source: Arbitron National In-Car Study: 2009 Edition)
- 29% of viewers would base buying decisions on truck side advertising. (Source: American Trucking Association)
- 56% of people say they perceive the company to be a successful one when they see truck side advertising. (Source: OAAA and Media Life “Delivering Brand by the Truck Loads”)
- Multiple studies have shown an increase in awareness from using vehicle advertising with an existing ad campaign.