Custom printed fabric can create banners and flags, wall dividers, POP displays, or even stunning art work to decorate your office. SpeedPro offers digital fabric printing on a variety of fabrics, including polyester, canvas, polyester/cotton blends and cotton. These fabrics are available in matte or satin finish and in different sizes. We also have Dye Sublimation capabilities, for greater durability and richness of color.
Request a Quote
Why Printed Fabric?
Why choose fabric over other media? Fabric branding offers these advantages:
- Green / eco-friendly: You may not want to use petroleum products. Perhaps you prefer a more natural product, such as cotton.
- Great for art prints: Canvas prints will help you create fine art prints, including custom art for your walls. Whether you want to have historic photos of your business as gallery prints or another style, you can customize your interior with printed fabric.
- Unique look: Wall dividers made with printed fabric or printed banners look and feel very different than vinyl, and their texture can help make your displays and messages more eye-catching.
- Durable: Canvas is a thick, durable material that ages well.
- Different lighting / blackout options: Thicker canvas lets less light through, while thinner cotton can be applied for backlit displays, allowing you to use lighting in innovative ways as part of your graphics setup.
- Versatility: we can print your custom design on a bolt of fabric which opens a new world of options including custom upholstery, window coverings, display options and more.
Printed fabrics also work in a variety of settings, including:
- POP displays
- Backlit displays
- Standing displays
- Interior displays
- Table coverings
Working With Printed Fabric
Printed graphics on fabric do require some extra attention. You need to ensure that the fabric you choose works with the display or use you have in mind. It’s also critical to partner with experts who understand how to print high-quality graphics that are true-to-color with no blurring.
Fortunately, SpeedPro has more than 20 years of industry experience as well as a team of experts who can help. Our in-house graphic designers can create the graphics you envision and we can mount your graphics whether you want a stretch display or not.
Worried your graphics will end up blurry on fabric? It’s not a concern you need to hold onto. Our graphics team will clean up your images and designs, and our top-of-the-line printing capabilities ensure clean edges, pure color and the exact look you want.
SpeedPro is willing to take on any custom job. SpeedPro loves a challenge, and with years of experience, we know all the tricks and tools of the trade to put together amazing graphics for any application. Reach out to your local SpeedPro studio, or contact us for a free consultation or quote.
Trying to make an impact with your business in the Plano, Texas region may not always seem easy. However, one of the most effective marketing strategies available is through large format printing.
SpeedPro Frisco/Plano is a Team of highly experienced and creative professionals ready to help you capitalize on the best indoor and outdoor signage to raise brand awareness.
Ramp Up Sales with Large-Format Printing
There are numerous marketing strategies available, but none of them can match what large format printing offers. The return on your investment is unparalleled because it helps to build immediate brand recognition and awareness.
We can help you develop a creative, eye-popping campaign that will turn heads and be remembered. You can choose any or all of the following:
- Trade show displays
- Vehicle wraps
- Corporate branding
- And more
The Highest Quality Products
When it comes to large-format printing, we are the leading sign company because we offer the highest quality graphics and products that last. When you want to make an impact on your target market, you deserve the best. You can enjoy:
- Unparalleled quality and attention to every detail.
- Quick delivery, which is great on a tight deadline.
- Responsive communication to keep you in the loop.
Find Out How Affordable This Is
Get a quote or speak to an associate at SpeedPro Frisco/Plano today and discover how affordable it is to differentiate yourself from the competition. We serve Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Denton County, and Collin County.