A Hollywood star steps onto the red carpet, turns, smiles. The flash of cameras lights up the night. In the background: a step-and-repeat banner.
We’ve all witnessed this scene play out on television. If you’re eagle-eyed, you may have noticed the repeat banner behind the actor. Step-and-repeat banners are large backdrops, often used in fashion shows and red-carpet events. Typically with repeating logos, these banners show up behind celebrities in pictures and videos, giving the businesses who sponsored the repeat backdrop banner exposure.Request a Quote
Why Use a Step-and-Repeat Banner?
The right step-and-repeat banner, used correctly, will help your business:
- Create a VIP feel: If your business is hosting an event where you want a red carpet or a formal, VIP feel, step-and-repeat banners are a fantastic way to make guests feel like celebrities. Place the banner in front of a red carpet or entrance, and get ready to take photos.
- Brand your logo: With your logo prominently featured on the step-and-repeat banner, anyone who takes a photo in front of the banner and shares it later will be effectively spreading your marketing message. By associating your brand with a luxury red-carpet event, you can also position yourself as a luxury or professional organization.
- Gain exposure: Banners with logos are visible and get attention. Guests also love the look and feel of posing on the red carpet, just like their favorite celebrities. By recreating the experience for them, you may be increasing the chances that the photo will be shared — with your logo front and center.
- Create a selfie station: Selfie stations are essentially photo booths without the walls. Repeat banners form the backdrop for the pictures, and you can vary that background to match the theme of the event and encourage multiple selfies. Persuade people to share their selfies with a hashtag on social media for even more brand exposure.
You can use repeat backdrops in several different ways. Consider the following:
- Events: Enhance grand openings, birthdays, and any other special occasion with a repeating backdrop.
- Launches: A banner can ensure you get many photos of your team and customers holding your new product in front of your logo. These shots can be useful to post online and sent to the media.
- Annual meetings: You can build your company culture by getting photos of your team members in front of your logo.
- Weddings: Banners can create unique wedding photos and be a great offering for any wedding business. These are great for Monogram touches with the couple’s initials or for photo booth backdrops.
- Galas: A repeat backdrop will let you create a red carpet walk for your formal event.
- Trade shows: At trade shows, you can set up a photo booth or use the backdrop to ensure your logo features prominently in any photos of the event.
- Conventions: Convention banners can include logos or even a marketing message that you want to share.
- Social media: Social media users love taking photos, and by setting up photo areas with a repeating backdrop at any event, you can increase the chances of more social media exposure.
- Demos: Want smiling photos of customers with your new product? A step-and-repeat banner will help you get those photos with plenty of instances of your logo included.
Choosing the Right Repeat Backdrop
Most step-and-repeat banners include multiple instances of a logo or emblem. When you’re choosing your banner, you’ll want to make sure the colors are contrasting so that they “pop” in photos. You’ll also want them to be visible and easy to see. When you need help with sizing and printing, contact us for a free consultation or quote.
SpeedPro Gold Studio
A melting pot of experiences and entertainment. For over two million locals, Las Vegas is home. In a city known for a broad spectrum of consumers, businesses require creative and effective marketing strategies to stand out.
That’s where large format printing comes into play. SpeedPro Gold Studio is the leading sign company in the Las Vegas Valley. We have been helping business owners and leaders just like you make an impact, build brand awareness, and boost conversion rates for every marketing dollar.
The Impact of Indoor and Outdoor Signage
From banners to vehicle wraps, people pay attention to eye-catching designs, logos, and graphics. Using the right visual communication, you can impact your target market day and night, 24 hours a day, in Las Vegas.
Capitalize on large format printing through:
- Custom Substrate Printing
- Interior Design Graphics
- Experiential Signage
- And more
Only Rely on the Best
SpeedPro Gold Studio is the leading sign company for good reason: we deliver only the highest quality products and services. Our motivation is to help our clients make an impact and grow their business. We offer:
- Fast and efficient service.
- Top-quality products and services.
- Precision measurement and durable displays.
Contact SpeedPro Gold Studio Now
Get a quote and discover where your ideas can come to life. It’s right here with the large format printing services we provide. We serve Henderson, Boulder City, Las Vegas, Spring Valley, Paradise, Summerlin, and North Las Vegas.