SpeedPro of Greater Atlanta offers one of the industry’s broadest selections of trade show booth designs. We create and print top-tier event graphics and exhibition-style fabric structures in the following categories:
- Table or surface graphics: These are the fabrics and print materials covering booth tables. Table graphics include table skirts and draped table runners as well as tabletop display items like miniature pop-ups, literature racks, touchscreen mounts and tabletop signage systems.
- Floor graphics: These short-term stickers and decals with adhesives are made for specifically for floor applications. Floor graphics allow you to “peel and place” semi-permanent logos, pictures or messages right onto your booth’s floor, further branding your space.
- Booth backdrops: Use these large-format sheets and canopies as your exhibit’s main background material. Square or rectangle fabric backwalls start at 8 feet wide and are available up to 30 feet wide. Backdrops also include paneled backwall accents, half walls or hanging banners.
- Wall graphics: Install these graphics and signage onto nearby booth walls or partitions. Wall graphics include wall-mounted banners, folding panel screens and fabric poster displays.
- Booth formations: This is the overall layout of your exhibit design, often designed into a kit. We offer classic table-booth kits, counter-style kits or 360-degree island-style kits. Each kit is portable, modular and easy to assemble.
- Additional installation features: Add extra features such as fabric overlayed walk-up counters, ceiling-hung structures and architectural fabric components to your trade show booths. You can also select from many modular accessories to add expressive touches to your final trade show displays.
- Interactive elements: Interactive installations and features give booth visitors a more immersive, hands-on experience. These include digital signage, step and repeat banners, kiosks, computers, televisions, touchscreens, fabric iPad stands and much more.