According to a FedEx study on signage, 8 out of 10 people visited a business for the first time just because of their signs. Based on this study’s finding, signs are crucial in driving traffic to your business.
Not only do they identify your business, but signs also are responsible for making the right impression on potential customers. If you’re looking to enhance your business’s appeal in Greater San Diego, it’s time to consider investing in channel letter signs.
What is a Channel Letter?
Channel letters are three-dimensional signs that are popularly used as storefront or building signs. They are made with highly customizable materials like acrylic and aluminum. Creating custom designs is made easier as these materials can be cut, shaped, and colored to align with your brand guidelines or personal preferences.
Typically, custom channel letters can be illuminated with various lighting options. With signs that are bright and vibrant like these, you’re sure to attract plenty of attention in Greater San Diego.
Types of Channel Letters
Wondering about the cost of channel letters? While our signage specialists at SpeedPro can devise a quote for your signage project, there is a wide range of possibilities; the investment required depends on the type, size, and design you prefer. We are known for tailoring your signs to your specific requirements. Here are some of the different options you can choose from:
- Front-Lit Channel Letters – As the most common type, this sign features each letter illuminated from within. These channel letters are bright, vibrant, and easily seen from far distances.
- Backlit/Reverse Channel Letters – as the name suggests, these signs are illuminated by LEDs that are installed behind each letter. When mounted away from the surface, they create a beautiful, warm glow around the letters, similar to a halo.
- Front-Lit/Backlit Channel Letters – Why choose one type when you can have the best of both worlds? This signage solution is a combination of the front lit and backlit, offering you a bright, vibrant sign.
- Open-Face Channel Letters – This option is perfect if you’re looking for a sign that mimics the appearance of neon signs. The acrylic front face that is traditionally included is not present, which exposes the LED lights within.
Uses of Channel Letters
The high degree of customization for these signs offers plenty of advantages in terms of function. Browse the many ways that channel letter signs can be used to elevate your business in Greater San Diego:
- Storefront Signs: These big, bright signs are an ideal choice for business storefronts. Storefront channel letters display your business name, effectively introducing your brand and attracting customer attention.
- Ground Sign Lettering: Channel letters can also be incorporated into other ground signs, like pylon signs and monument signs. If you want to increase your business’s visibility, illuminated outdoor freestanding signs are the perfect way to be noticed, even from afar.
- Indoor Applications: While these illuminated signs are more commonly used for outdoor use, they can also elevate any indoor space. LED channel letter signs are excellent lobby signs, wall signs, or even indoor storefront signage.
Stand Out in Greater San Diego Today
Ready to drive more traffic to your business? Invest in eye-catching, vibrant channel letter signs that make your business pop.
At SpeedPro, we are your partners in success. We help deliver signage solutions that leave a lasting impression on your target customers. From indoor to outdoor custom channel letter signs, we produce high-quality signs that last.
Get in touch with our sign experts today and receive a free consultation
SpeedPro San Diego
San Diego is a rich and diverse region of Southern California. A major tourist and a convention rich city.
SpeedPro San Diego specializes in signage, large graphics and digital displays to build your brand awareness.
Realize your project’s ROI FAST with SpeedPro San Diego
When it comes to signage and large graphics, no other sign company compares to the quality and speed of our production and installation. That project you conceived months ago, now looks like a rendering on your screen…DON’T WAIT! Hand it over to us so it can start working for YOU.
We have professional installers in-house and that means we can prioritize you, Our Customer, so that YOUR new lobby sign, wall mural, window graphics, or trade show booth can generate ROI fast!! Isn’t it the whole point of why your marketing team has been sifting through the designs and meticulously getting the colors just right for weeks, maybe months now? So don’t wait, we get the urgency!
Snag more value for your advertising dollar by capitalizing on:
- Wall murals
- Fleet wraps
- Digital displays
- Window graphics
- Elevator wraps
- Event graphics
- Branded canopies
- Floor graphics
Contact SpeedPro San Diego Today
Get a quote or call us to find out what we can do for you. You may just discover the full service white glove studio in San Diego Miramar area serving San Diego County, Orange County, LA and Riverside County.