Point of Purchase
Long before customers look closer at a product or read the marketing message you have to offer, they may be looking at the images around them. That’s one reason point of purchase (POP) displays work.
Point of purchase displays can be found in dealerships, stores, by cash registers and at trade shows, conferences and other events. These displays are near where customers are making their buying decisions, so they can turn curious customers into buyers. SpeedPro creates custom POP displays for your business.Request a Quote
Using Purchase Displays
Purchase displays can be used in a variety of ways. For instance, they’re great to highlight products for sale by a checkout. They’re also commonly used beside a demonstration or sample of a product. The bright display draws in customers to the demo or to try something new.
POP displays can be as simple as mobile signs or shelf signs signalling a new product. They can even be temporary, decorative shelving to separate a few offerings from traditional options.
POP Display Options
In putting together point of purchase displays, SpeedPro can offer:
- Signage: SpeedPro has signage options for every possible need, from large rigid POP display options to vinyl decals or graphics. You need a sign with a free-standing frame to place near a display rack — no problem. We also offer contour-cut signage.
- Wall displays: Wall displays are a mobile way to set up displays at trade shows, conferences and event in order to extend your branding to the walls.
- Sectional fabric wall panels: You can create professional and large POP displays by joining together movable wall panels printed with your marketing message.
- Window clings: In restaurants and stores, you may not wish to devote lots of real estate to a display. Window clings, especially near checkouts and aisles, can be one way to create POP displays without using extra space.
- Easel-back standups: Never doubt the power of a standup cutout of a celebrity brand spokesperson to attract people to your POP display. They’re fun, eye-catching and may inspire customers to take pictures and share them on social media.
- Attachable shelving: Add examples of your products to the display to create an even more effective attention-grabber.
SpeedPro Greater San Diego
San Diego is a rich and diverse region of Southern California. A major tourist city, every business has an opportunity to grow as word spreads and people take their products back home. In order to differentiate yourself from the competition, you need the right marketing solutions.
Large format graphics and digital displays are optimal methods – they build immediate brand awareness. Attention grabbing displays with indoor and outdoor signage turn heads and are awe-inspiring.
SpeedPro of Greater San Diego Delivers
When it comes to large-format graphics, no other sign company compares to the quality and durability we offer. Imagine vehicle wraps on corporate cars cruising the streets of San Diego, along I-5 and the 805 and your potential consumers taking notice.
Snag more value for your advertising dollar by capitalizing on:
- Wall murals
- Fleet wraps
- Digital displays
- Window graphics
- Elevator wraps
- Event graphics
- Branded canopies
- Floor graphics
Accept Only the Highest Quality Products and Services
At SpeedPro of Greater San Diego, we pride ourselves in being your one-stop shop for large-format printing and digital displays which connect your customers. Our indoor and outdoor signage displays and products are unmatched and we deliver:
- Fast turn-around
- Constant communication to keep you in the loop on your project
- Creative problem solving to ensure you hit your mark
Contact SpeedPro of Greater San Diego Today
There’s no better time than now to get a quote or make an appointment to find out what we can do for you. You may just discover how affordable large-format printing is serving San Diego County, Orange County, and Riverside County.