Custom printed fabric can create stunning art work, wall dividers, POP displays and more. SpeedPro offers digital fabric printing on a variety of fabrics, including polyester, canvas, polyester/cotton blends and cotton. These fabrics are available in matte or satin finish and in different sizes.Request a Quote
Why Printed Fabric?
Since vinyl and plastics are so popular, why opt for fabric? Fabric branding offers a few advantages. They:
- Are green: You may not want to use petroleum products. Perhaps you prefer a more natural product, such as cotton. That option — along with several others — exists with fabric signs, giving you access to your ideal signage solution.
- Are great for art prints: Canvas prints will help you create fine art prints, including custom art for your walls. Whether you want to have historic photos of your business as gallery prints or another style, you can customize your interior with printed fabric.
- Create a unique look: Wall dividers made with printed fabric or printed banners look and feel very different than vinyl, and their texture can help make your displays and messages more eye-catching.
- Prove durable: Canvas is a thick, durable material that ages well.
- Block out light: Thicker canvas lets less light through, while thinner cotton can be applied for backlit displays, allowing you to use lighting in innovative ways as part of your graphics setup.
- Offer endless options: we can print your custom design on a bolt of fabric which opens a new world of options including custom upholstery, window coverings, display options and more.
Printed fabrics also work in a variety of settings, including:
- POP displays
- Backlit displays
- Standing displays
- Interior displays
- Table coverings
Working With Printed Fabric
Printed graphics on fabric do require some extra attention. You need to ensure that the fabric you choose works with the display or use you have in mind. It’s also critical to partner with experts who understand how to print high-quality graphics that are true-to-color with no blurring.
Fortunately, SpeedPro has more than 20 years of industry experience as well as a team of experts who can help. Our in-house graphic designers can create the graphics you envision and we can mount your graphics whether you want a stretch display or not.
Worried your graphics will end up blurry on fabric? It’s not a concern you need to hold onto. Our graphics team will clean up your images and designs, and our top-of-the-line printing capabilities ensure clean edges, pure color and the exact look you want.
SpeedPro is willing to take on any custom job. SpeedPro loves a challenge, and with years of experience, we know all the tricks and tools of the trade to put together amazing graphics for any application. Reach out to your local SpeedPro studio, or contact us for a free consultation or quote.
In the heart of North Carolina sits Greensboro. A bustling area ripe for entrepreneurs and new businesses, competition can be tough. The best way to grow your company is to build immediate brand awareness.
The most effective way to do that is by capitalizing on large-format printing. SpeedPro Greensboro is the best sign company because of our dedication to excellence, creativity, and quality products and services we offer.
Get Noticed with Large-Format Printing
What is it about so many marketing strategies that are the same? They are often easily forgotten. Not so when you capitalize on creative indoor and outdoor signage.
Just imagine people walking past the eye-catching colors, jaw-dropping graphics, and a perfectly crafted message. They will remember. They will notice. This can be done using:
- Vehicle wraps
- Wall murals
- And more
Enjoy the Highest Quality Products
When you choose SpeedPro Greensboro, you not only get some of the most creative and seasoned professionals, but also the highest quality products. Our indoor and outdoor signage lasts. You’ll also enjoy:
- Unparalleled excellence and attention to even the most precise details.
- The fastest service available.
- Staying updated on the progress of your project.
Contact SpeedPro Greensboro Today
Get a quote or make an appointment to speak to someone about your marketing needs. When you discover the affordability our large format printing offers, you will be ready to finally differentiate yourself from the competition. We serve Greensboro, Asheboro, Burlington, Kernersville, and the Piedmont Triad Area.