A Hollywood star steps onto the red carpet, turns, smiles. The flash of cameras lights up the night. In the background: a step-and-repeat banner.
We’ve all witnessed this scene play out on television. If you’re eagle-eyed, you may have noticed the repeat banner behind the actor. Step-and-repeat banners are large backdrops that are frequently used in fashion shows and red-carpet events. Often with repeating logos, these banners show up behind celebrities in pictures and videos, giving the businesses who sponsored the repeat backdrop banner exposure.Request a Quote
Why Use a Step-and-Repeat Banner?
The right step-and-repeat banner, used correctly, will help your business:
- Create a VIP feel: If your business is hosting any event where you want a red carpet or a formal, VIP feel, step-and-repeat banners are a wonderful way to make guests feel like celebrities. Place banners in front of a red carpet or entrance, and get ready to take photos.
- Brand your logo: With your logo prominently featured on the banner, anyone who takes a photo in front of the banner and shares it later will be effectively spreading your marketing message. By associating your brand with a luxury red-carpet event, you can also position yourself as a luxury or professional organization.
- Gain exposure: Banners with logos are very visible and get attention. Guests also love the look and feel of posing on the red carpet, just like their favorite celebrities. By recreating the experience for them, you may be increasing the chances that the photo will be shared — with your logo front and center.
- Create a selfie station: Selfie stations are essentially photo booths without the walls. Repeat banners form the backdrop for the pictures, and you can vary that background to match the theme of the event and encourage multiple selfies. Persuade people to share their selfies with a hashtag on social media for even more brand exposure.
You can use repeat backdrops in several different ways. Consider the following:
- Events: Grand openings, birthdays and any special events can be enhanced with a repeating backdrop.
- Launches: A banner can ensure you get many photos of your team and customers holding your new product in front of your logo. These shots can be useful to post online and send to the media.
- Annual meetings: You can build your company culture by getting photos of your team members in front of your logo.
- Weddings: Banners can create unique wedding photos and be a great offering for any wedding business. These are great for Monogram touches with the couple’s initials or for photo booth backdrops.
- Galas: A repeat backdrop will let you create a red carpet walk for your formal event.
- Trade shows: At trade shows, you can set up a photo booth or use the backdrop to ensure your logo features prominently in any photos of the event.
- Conventions: Convention banners can include logos or even a marketing message that you want to share.
- Social media: Social media users love taking photos, and by setting up photo areas with a repeat backdrop at any event, you can increase the chances of more social media exposure.
- Demos: Want smiling photos of customers with your new product? A step-and-repeat banner will help you get those photos with plenty of instances of your logo included.
Choosing the Right Repeat Backdrop
Most step-and-repeat banners include multiple instances of a logo or emblem. When you’re choosing your banner, you’ll want to make sure the colors are contrasting so that they “pop” in photos. You’ll also want them to be visible and easy to see. When you need help with sizing and printing, turn to your local SpeedPro studio or contact us for a free consultation or quote.
In the heart of North Carolina sits Greensboro. A bustling area ripe for entrepreneurs and new businesses, competition can be tough. The best way to grow your company is to build immediate brand awareness.
The most effective way to do that is by capitalizing on large-format printing. SpeedPro Greensboro is the best sign company because of our dedication to excellence, creativity, and quality products and services we offer.
Get Noticed with Large-Format Printing
What is it about so many marketing strategies that are the same? They are often easily forgotten. Not so when you capitalize on creative indoor and outdoor signage.
Just imagine people walking past the eye-catching colors, jaw-dropping graphics, and a perfectly crafted message. They will remember. They will notice. This can be done using:
- Vehicle wraps
- Wall murals
- And more
Enjoy the Highest Quality Products
When you choose SpeedPro Greensboro, you not only get some of the most creative and seasoned professionals, but also the highest quality products. Our indoor and outdoor signage lasts. You’ll also enjoy:
- Unparalleled excellence and attention to even the most precise details.
- The fastest service available.
- Staying updated on the progress of your project.
Contact SpeedPro Greensboro Today
Get a quote or make an appointment to speak to someone about your marketing needs. When you discover the affordability our large format printing offers, you will be ready to finally differentiate yourself from the competition. We serve Greensboro, Asheboro, Burlington, Kernersville, and the Piedmont Triad Area.